2006 Marquis 65' (19.81 m) 65
Port Washington, New York, United States
Brianna is a custom-ordered Marquis 65 that combines fine Italian design with American-built quality.
Flag of Registry: United States
- Motor Yachts
- Fiberglass Hull
Brianna, Marquis 65
Brianna is a custom-ordered Marquis 65 that combines fine Italian design with American-built quality. This world-class yacht rides like a much larger vessel at sea, yet in tight quarters she displays her excellent handling characteristics. Brianna's knowledgeable owner required a refined corporate yacht designed to entertain as well as to impress. Brianna has over $100,000 in custom factory options. Personal touches include elegant, off-white Italian leather and nonskid Italian marble floors that have been graced by corporate executives, dignitaries, celebrities, and religious leaders.
Brianna's exceptional combination of styling, accommodations, and performance will leave a lasting impression on all who board her. Maintained by the finest yards in the Northeast, this Marquis 65 is a vessel for the discriminating yachtsman whether looking to entertain with an elegant NYC cruise or to enjoy a much-needed luxury escape. Brianna is, by all accounts, a vessel that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
LOA: 69' 11'' (21.31 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 17' 11''
Draft Max: 4' 10''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 1200 Gallons (4542.49 Liters)
Fresh Water: 200 Gallons (757.08 Liters)
Holding Tank: 114 Gallons (431.54 Liters)
Dry Weight: 105000
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: MTU
- Engine Model: 8V2000
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 1200.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1750.00
As you enter the main salon through the curved glass sliding doors you are immediately impressed by the spacious and luxurious interior.
- Imported Italian nonskid marble floors
- Leather sofa and swivel chairs
- Custom end tables
- Bose surround-sound entertainment systems
- Gourmet galley
- Sky-lounge circular dinette
- Custom cherry wood appointments
- Glass spiral staircase to the bridge
The galley has been upgraded in both design and function to suit the needs of the most demanding chef. Cherry wood cabinetry and granite counter tops blend the galley seamlessly with the yacht's interior aesthetics. High-end appliances include a Genaire French door side-by-side refrigerator, a custom oven with a four-burner cooktop, oversized stainless-steel sink, coffee machine, and microwave oven. For galley cleanup there is a dishwasher, trash compactor and central vacuum system. Across from the galley is the custom serving bar with Sub-zero refrigerator drawers, wine cooler and liquor storage. Many a gourmet meal has been prepared in Brianna's galley.
The Master Stateroom, like the rest of Brianna, is a quintessential example of function and space combined with beauty and grace. This light-filled large berth has every amenity a boat owner would need:
- King-size bed with generous storage drawers
- Large head with his and hers sinks, marble counters, Vacuflush toilet, full-size bath tub with shower stall
- Substantial custom storage closet
- Two sizable dressers in cherry wood
- Ample-sized laundry room with custom storage cabinets
- 32" flat screen TV, DVD, stereo, CD player
Similar in style to the Master Stateroom, the VIP berth provides elegant comfort for the important guest:
- Queen-size centerline berth
- Private head with stall shower
- Port and starboard cedar-lined storage closets
- 20" flat screen TV, stereo
With twin beds and custom overhead storage, the Guest Stateroom is charming and comfortable. In addition to its own cedar-lined closet, it has plenty of space for two, and a private entrance to a day head with a stall shower. This berth also has a 15" flat-screen TV and a stereo.
- Garmin 48 mile radar with open array antenna
- Northstar 6000i 10.4" GPS chart plotter
- Simrad AP 25 Auto pilot
- ICOM M602 VHF radio
- Furuno RD30 Nav-Net organizer/depth finder
- Engine monitor systems
- Helm cockpit and engine room cameras
- 32" Electrically actuated raise/lower flat screen television in the Main Salon
- Bose surround sound system AM/FM Stereo, DVD, CD players in the Main Salon
- Stereo system with CD and DVD player in the Master Stateroom
- 32" Flat screen color TV in the Master Stateroom
- 20" Flat screen color TV, Am/FM Stereo System in the V.I.P. Stateroom
- 15" Flat screen color TV, AM/FM Stereo in the Guest Quarters
- Five zone air conditioning and heat
- 28Kw Kohler generator
- Bow and stern thrusters
- Power steering
- Fresh and raw water wash-downs
- Vacu-flush sanitation system with O/B discharge system
- Dual 50 amp Glendinning cable master at transom
- Panographic hydraulic swim platform with remote
- Transom door access to utility room/engine room
- ACR remote spotlight
- Charles surge protectors
The bridge deck on Brianna doubles not only as the helm station but also as a fully enclosed, fully equipped entertainment area that boasts ultra-clear 360 visibility. AC and reverse-cycle heat ensure multi-season and all-weather comfort and security. The bridge deck can be reached from the main salon by a circular stairwell or from the lower aft deck. The port side of the bridge deck, is adorned with a semi-circular marble-topped counter with six cherry-wood custom bar stools topped with ultra-leather, and a full wet bar outboard. Aft and to starboard is a large marble table with Italian leather seating that guarantees a luxurious al fresco dining experience for any size gathering. Beyond the enclosure is an outdoor deck with the custom Genaire two-burner electric grill with stainless steel bridge railing. Brianna's
the bridge deck is a spectacular space to watch the world pass by.
- Bow and stern thrusters
- High gloss cherry wood table with cover
- Engine room access
- Overhead access lighting
- Molded stairwell to bridge with custom railings
- Port and starboard gate access to swim platform
Hull and Deck
- Port and starboard side boarding doors
- Maxwell 4000VWXC all-chain windlass with bridge and foredeck foot controls
- SS anchor
- Vertical bow rails
- Forward shore power receptacles with custom 25' cord
- Port and starboard fender storage
- Foredeck sunpad with SS drink holders
2019-20 Upgrades and Maintenance
- New Bridge Deck Enclosure
- Compound and Wax complete detailing
- New Batteries, Engine, Generator and House
- New Bennett 72" Trim Tabs
- New Awlgrip gloss black boot stripe
- New Sea Hawk Biocop TF bottom paint
- New Zincs
- Second set of propellers
Want more information?
Jim has been passionate about the boating world his whole life. He started working with boats at the age of fifteen as a dock boy for a marina in Babylon on the south shore of Long Island. By sixteen he was performing all types of maintenance and repairs on predominately wooden vessels. When he turned nineteen he worked at Jakobson Ship Yard in Oyster Bay and became involved in the manufacture and repair of tugs, ferries, fireboats, bay tankers, and yachts.
In the mid-70s his love of sailing led him to a position in the world of fiberglass yacht building at Wright Allied in Catskill, NY. He was responsible for the design and installation of all operating systems on Seawinds, Princesses, and the S&S-designed Mark XL 42s. Next, Jim became Service Manager for Sailing Yachts, which were a C&C and Pearson dealer servicing Lake George and Lake Champlain. He also managed one of the first Ron Ball C&C 40s, Coyote, as a chartered race yacht.
Jim missed the saltwater and returned to Long Island in the 1980s. He was Yard Manager at Seaford Marine commissioning Chris Craft and Cruiser yachts, subsequently becoming Manager of Operations at North Shore Yacht Sales in Northport where he sold new Hunter, Islander, CS, and brokerage sailboats, as well as Boston Whalers. In the late 80s, he left the marine industry to become a National Sales Manager in the commercial laundry and dry-cleaning industry. His new position afforded him the time to pursue his passion for offshore sailboat racing. Jim has an impressive sailing resume encompassing almost 100,000 nautical miles. He has owned numerous boats power and sail, wood, and fiberglass.
Most recently he was a Yacht Broker at Willis Marine Center in Huntington, NY, and he has now joined the Brewer Yacht Sales team. "I look forward to sharing my passion and comprehensive yachting experience to help clients fulfill their boating lifestyle dreams." --Jim Colletti