1985 Contest 36' (10.97 m) 36S
Stamford, Connecticut, United States
The SHIVA is a 1985 model CONTEST 36S sloop as produced by CONYPLEX B.V. of Holland from 1984 through the early 1990's. She is one of the (88) examples built of this popular sailing yacht manufactured by a Factory with both a tradition and reputation of building top-notch sailing yachts since 1960.
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HLY36214B185
|One Owner Yacht|
|CONTEST YACHTS quality|
|Superb interior teak joinery|
|Upgraded systems throughout|
|CE "A" rated "Unlimited Ocean"|
|Notable Upgrades: Custom teak interior storage enhancements and custom teak seating & grating for the Cockpit|
|Date Listed: 11/18/2022|
The SHIVA is an excellent example of the CONTEST 36S model that was first introduced in 1984 and produced through 1994. Built by the renowned CONYPLEX B.V. of Medemblik, Holland. she's the 14th example out of a total of (88) produced. The new "C36S" was one of the first of the true performance-oriented designs offered by this Manufacturer for the benefit of cruising sailors who desired this modern benefit as available with up-to-date hull shapes, sail plans and manufacturing techniques and materials.
The CONTEST 36S was constructed with a end grain balsa-cored hull, one of the first in Europe to do so along with other yachts by BALTIC YACHTS of Finland. With her powerful sail plan, the C36S was an overnight success on & off the race course. The CONTEST 36S set new standards for the popular "cruiser-racer" classification that combined structural integrity and high levels of interior joinery fit & finish that Dutch builders are famous for both then and now! In fact, the SHIVA successfully participated in the Marion-Bermuda Race in 1990!
The SHIVA has had only a single Owner since manufacture! Purchased by her present Owner in the Summer of 1985, the SHIVA has continued to be thoughtfully maintained, upgraded and equipped since "day one". The innate qualities of build, performance and "features & benefits" of the CONTEST 36S are the principle characteristics that have served to attract sailors over the years to this marque. Sailors who desire an offshore-capable yacht with a modern rig & deck plan, a roomy aft-cabin interior and good performance as well will find a proper yacht with the CONTEST 36S. .
The SHIVA is offered for brokerage sale as her Owner's boating plans .. and the time available for her use .. have changed. All in all, she represents a very attractive & complete package that is most difficult to replicate and acquire in today's market and in this price range. The SHIVA is currently being stored in the water in a protected slip in Stamford. CT.
Official Number: 689947
LOA: 35' 10'' (10.92 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 11' 8''
LWL: 29' 2''
Draft Max: 6' 3''
Single Berths: 2
V Berths: 2
Queen Berths: 2
Cruise Speed: 6.5 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: White Gelcoat
Hull Shape: Displacement
Bridge Clearance: 56' 5''
Fuel Tank: 42 Gallons (158.99 Liters)
Fresh Water: 88 Gallons (333.12 Liters)
Holding Tank: 10 Gallons (37.85 Liters)
Displacement: 15986 lbs
Ballast Weight: 6395 lbs
Designer: Dick Zaal
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: VOLVO-PENTA
- Engine Model: MD-17D
- Engine Year: 1985
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 36.00
- Power KW: 26.85
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 3671.00
- Hours Date: 11-16-2022
- Engine Location: Middle
Hull & Deck
Hull & Deck
The SHIVA features an immaculate WHITE Gelcoat topsides with a NAVY BLUE Sheer Stripe and a NAVY BLUE Boot-top. Her topsides & decks are the standard high quality WHITE Gelcoat as used by CONTEST YACHTS. The entire interior bilge area, from stem to stern, is finished, as part of the CONYPLEX build process, with a durable OFF-WHITE composite Gelcoat for ease of inspection and cleaning.
The CONTEST 36S is constructed with a hand-layup fiberglass matt & roving hull with an end-grain cut balsa-core .. all to LLOYD's A1 Specifications.
The CONTEST 36S' "Raised Flush Deck" design by her Naval Architect, Dick Zaal, provides an easy to work deck area as well as a generous amount of interior room below.
The underbody is a modified fin keel with a full skeg rudder.
The keel assembly is cast iron to facilitate structural integrity in the case of a grounding. It has been epoxy barrier-coated.
The bottom is in superb condition and is painted BLUE. The bottom was stripped & epoxy barrier-coated in 2011.
- WHITE Gelcoat finish
- NAVY BLUE Sheer Stripe & Boot-top
- BLUE Bottom paint, PETTIT Trinidad (2021)
- Bottom Barrier Coating, INTERLUX 2000E Epoxy. (4) coats (2010)
- Iron keel (note: sand blasted, epoxy-coated & faired (1987)
- Rub rail for topsides protection, teak w/ striker plate, stainless steel (note: located at deck to hull joint area)
- (4) GEBO Opening ports; 2x Salon & 2x Aft Cabin (note: new, 2014)
- (4) GEBO Portlights, fixed (note: new, 2014)
- Rub rail for topsides protection, teak w/ striker plate, stainless steel (note: located at deck to hull joint area)
- Aluminum toe-rail, slotted & anodized
- Double rail stainless steel bow pulpit with "Butterfly" front opening for bow boarding from dock
- Double rail stainless steel stern pulpit with boarding gate, starboard side, and a drop-down swim ladder
- (8) Stanchions, stainless steel (note: height approximately 28" for "offshore work" safety)
- Life line gate, starboard side, upper & lower lines
- Custom stanchion bases, SPARTAN 3610
- Double lifelines, 1x19 wire, stainless steel (note: the upper life line wire is a vinyl-coated stainless steel wire)
- (2) Teak grab rails on Cabin top (note: not varnished)
- Sea Hood for sliding companionway hatch
- Bow anchor well (note: very large w/ storage provision for 2nd anchor & (2) anchor rodes), self-draining
- Anchor rode deck hawse pipe
- Bow anchor roller, stainless steel
- (6) Aluminum deck cleats, 8"
- Cockpit teak seating (note: very nicely done as a custom replacement for the Factory issue teak slats)
- Cockpit grating, teak, removable
- (2) Cockpit Lazarette stowage lockers
- Propane storage locker aft (note: will store 2x 10# tanks)
- Cockpit storage locker, starboard side
- (2) Cockpit cubby lockers in coamings w/ varnished teak trim
- (3) GEBO deck hatches (note: new, 2014)
- WHITLOCK rack-and-pinion wheel steering system
- Custom 36" Destroyer-type stainless steel wheel w/ teak rim (1986)
- Pedestal w/ integral friction wheel brake
- Emergency tiller, stainless steel
- Binnacle guard, stainless steel
- Binnacle compass, C. PLATH Venus
- Cockpit table, folding w/ fiddles & (2) folding leaves, varnished (note: by CONTEST YACHTS)
- Teak grating, removable
- (2) Recessed panel installations for the Engine instrumentation (starboard side) & the Autopilot (port side)
The SHIVA has the outstanding high-quality CONYPLEX B.V. of Holland, the builder of CONTEST YACHTS, interior joinery. This Manufacturer utilized a (7) coat sealer & varnish system that has few rivals for a beautiful result anywhere and for which this Manufacturer is is rightfully famous for! The Head and certain trim pieces have a "gloss" finish with the rest of the yacht's interior has a "satin" finish.
The teak & holly Cabin Sole is varnished with a gloss finish.
The interior upholstery was replaced with a custom BLUE (Salon & Aft Cabin) and RED fabric coverings that are in very good condition. There are OFF-WHITE fabric privacy curtains throughout. It is difficult to tell in the photos but the Aft Cabin berth measures an astounding 6'8" "square"..
The SHIVA is equipped with a number of exceptionally-nice custom interior shelf storage pieces that perfectly match the current furniture. They are all removable and greatly facilitate storage efforts in the Salon, Head & Galley areas.
The Vanity / Wash Basin located in the Passageway from the Salon to the Aft Cabin, port side, has been converted to a Work Station in lieu. There is ample storage for tools & spare parts via a hinged top & front-opening cabinet door.
- Headroom: 6'3"
- Varnished teak interior joinery
- Custom interior furniture pieces for enhanced storage
- Hanging lockers are cedar-lined (note: custom work)
- Varnished teak & holly Cabin Sole
- V-berth filler piece, removable
- Teak grating for the Head / shower area forward, removable
- Teak bunk leeboards, folding, for both port & starboard Main Salon berths
- BLUE fabric upholstery, AMERICAN MARINE CANVAS (2004)
- Insert piece for the starboard settee for it's conversion to a double berth
- Custom paper chart storage locker located in Aft Cabin (note: fold-down teak cabinet mounted on bulkhead forward)
The CONTEST 36S Galley is "U" shaped and is located aft on the starboard side of the Salon.
- Stove w/ oven, TECHINPEX (3) burner, gimbaled, propane (1991)
- (1) #10 aluminum tank installed in Cockpit locker (note: will accommodate 2x, 1991)
- Propane shut-off switch, remote, electric (note: installed at the Galley)
- Gas Sensor & solenoid, XINTEX S2a (2015)
- Galley safety bar, stainless steel
- GRUNERT Engine-driven refrigeration system, Model ED75 w/ stainless steel hold-over plate
- Hot & cold pressure water service
- Manual foot-pump for the Galley fresh water supply w/ GROHE gooseneck fitting (2020)
- CULLIGAN fresh water filter & separate hand-pump & spout (note: cartridge-type replaceable filter)
- Sink, double, stainless steel
- Custom DELFT tile installation around the Galley area
- WHITE Counter tops, FORMICA
- Custom storage racks
The Head for the CONTEST 36S is located forward & just aft of the Fore Cabin. The WC is located to starboard and the sink is on the port side opposite. Privacy is provided by two (2) doors that secure both the Salon and the Fore Cabin areas.
- GROCO Marine Head, Model K, manual (note: salt-water flush, rebuilt 2019)
- Holding Tank Capacity: (10) USG (note: per the Owner, "custom unit now being installed")
- Sink w/ pressure hot & cold water service
- Shower w/ EDSON Whale 220 Gray Water Pump (2021)
- SCANDVIK faucet / hand shower unit 46011 (2015)
- Custom Teak grating, removable
- (2) Hanging / Storage lockers, port side (note: w/ custom Cedar lining)
- Ample storage under Vanity sink & starboard side lockers
Rig, Rigging, Winches & Sails
The SHIVA is a Fractional Rig (7/8ths) version of the CONTEST 36S series. She has a deck-stepped SELDEN anodized aluminum mast & boom with internal halyards, single spreaders and a single-point chainplate system. Her published Sail Area is 644 sq/ft for the 7/8ths Rig sailplan.
The standing rigging is comprised of heavy-duty 1x19 stainless steel wire.
The clear anodized aluminum spinnaker pole is mounted / stored vertically on the mast with adjustment slide & tackle
The mast is set up for internal halyards: main, (2) genoa / jib & (2) spinnaker and the spinnaker pole topping lift.
There is an inner-forestay setup that is removable. It has a folding handle tensioning adjuster located at the deck level at the Foredeck chainplate area.
The running rigging has been replaced over the years to include all the halyards, mainsheet, backstay adjuster, reef lines and so forth.
- PROFURL Roller-furling, R35
- DUTCHMAN Sail Flaking System, (3) line
- Inner-forestay System w/ removable chainplate tang on the Foredeck, DERMAC Adjuster (all 1991)
- SELDEN Rodkick Boom vang, rigid spring / oil type (1988)
- WINDEX Spar Fly
- Genoa tracks w/ (2) cars (for each)
- (4) Turning blocks, double-sheave for the genoa sheets
- (8) SPINLOCK line stoppers (in 2x4 sets), port & starboard sides aft via line organizers (note: for main & spinnaker halyards 2x mainsail reef, vang, boom & whisker pole topping lifts)
- Mainsail traveler w/ mainsheet ball-bearing car w/ NICO FICO cross-hauls & PLASTIMO dual sheet control blocks for both "large" (8:1) and "small" (4:1) trim adjustments (note: the Traveler is mounted on the raised Bridge Deck area just aft of the Companionway entrance)
- Manual backstay adjustment, SCHAEFFER 700 Blocks w/ 12:1 power ratio (note: split backstay w/ block & tackle)
- Backstay insulated for SSB installation
- (2) Running backstays w/ GARHAUER blocks (note: stowed on the boat)
- (2) Flag halyards to the spreaders, port & starboard
- Storm Trysail track on mast
- Whisker pole w/ FORESPAR Line Control 12-22 (note: mounted on forward section of the mast)
Winches (BARIENT, ENKES & LEWMAR)
- (2) BARIENT 17-48 STA Primary / Genoa Sheet, aluminum self-tailing (2) speed
- (2) LEWMAR 40 ST A Secondary (spinnaker sheet), aluminum self-tailing (2) speed
- (2) ENKES 22 ASC ST Halyard & line, STA aluminum self-tailing (starboard side only) & ASC aluminum (2) speed (note: mounted aft on Coachroof)
- (1) ENKES 22 ASC ST Halyard, aluminum self-tailing (2) speed, mast-mounted, port side
Sailplan Dimensions (Fractional 7/8 Rig): I=41'4", J=12'4", P=46'3" & E=16'5"
Sail Area (w/ 100% Fore Triangle): Main (380 Sq/Ft) & Jib/Genoa (255 Sq/Ft = 644 Sq/Ft S.A. Total
PHRF Ratings (in seconds per mile): YRALIS (144) & New England (138)
- Mainsail, HOOD (2004) Dacron w/ (2) rows reef & (4) full battens
- 135% #2 Genoa, HOOD (2005), Dacron w/ Tabling cover, WHITE Dacron
- 110% #3 Genoa, DE VRIES (O.E.M. 1985), Dacron (note: recut for Roller-Furling, 1991)
- 100% Jib, DE VRIES (O.E.M. 1985), Dacron
- Heavy Weather Jib, DE VRIES (O.E.M. 1985), Dacron (note: recut for Roller-Furling,1991)
- Storm Jib, U-K SAILMAKERS (1991), Dacron w/ separate sheets
- Storm Trysail, U-K SAILMAKERS (1991, Dacron
- Asymmetrical Cruising Spinnaker (MPS) w/ dousing sock, HOOD (1994), 1.5 oz. Nylon
- Anchor / Steadying sail, DE VRIES, Dacron (1985)
The Electronics displays are installed in an Instrument Console that is located forward on the Sea Hood (left to right): Quartz Clock - SailComp - Depth Sounder - Sailing Computer - Speed - GPS Repeater - Apparent Wind - Wind Speed
- VHF, STANDARD Horizon GX220 (note: w/ installed at Nav Station area)
- STANDARD Horizon Matrix GX2200 MMSI AIS & GPS fixed antenna mount (2016)
- VHF, STANDARD HX870 Hand-held (2016)
- SSB; FURUNO FP-1502 w/ insulated backstay antenna
- B&G Hornet 4 Cruise Pack w/ Speed. Log, AWI / WS & Depth
- B&G Race Repeater
- B&G GPS Repeater
- RAYMARINE Airmar ST800 speed transducers, low-profile (2018)
- RAYMARINE Airmar ST850 Speed paddlewheel (2015)
- Computer, NUC 5i5yh (WIN 7Pro) w/ HP22er Monitor, 17" (all 2017)
- STANDARD Horizon GPS Chart 170-C
- RAYMARINE C80 ChartPlotter / GPS / Radar Display (2004)
- RAYMARINE Radar, C80 2kW (note: the Radome mounted on mast & just forward of the spreaders)
- B&G Zeus Touch7 (portable) GPS / Plotter (note: 2015 & provision for custom mount in Coachroof winch handle socket, port side)
- GARMIN IQue3600 WAAS PDA (note: hand-held GPS Plotter w/ Blue Charts)
- RAYMARINE SeaTalk GPS 120 WAAS antenna (2006)
- RAYMARINE Network Interface, E85001 SeaTalk (2006)
- B&G Depth Sounder (note: in Hornet 4 Cruise Pack)
- KVH Fluxgate Compass, Sailcomp 103AC & GPS Repeater (2017)
- KVH Repeater; Compass + NMEA Display (2017)
- BROOKHOUSE MUX Multiplexer (NMEA Multiplexer, 2006)
- ALPHA MARINE SYSTEMS 3000 (note: external drive to the wheel w/ AP controls in Cockpit)
- SONY CDX-GT820IP AM / FM / CD player (note: also for iPod, at Nav Station, 2008)
- (6) MINIMUS Speakers throughout (note: Salon, Aft Cabin & Cockpit)
The CONTEST 36S is equipped with both a 12VDC Ship's Service and a 115VAC Shore Power System.
The engine, chainplates, keel & tanks are all bonded (1991).
- Batteries: (2) POWER-TECH Size 8D AGM (490 AH @ 245 AH each) for Ship's Service / House & (1) OPTIMA Blue Top 12VDC 55 AH for Engine Start
- Battery switches, BLUESEAS 8080 w/ 100 Amp breaker & combiner / parallel switch for Engine Start (2006)
- Custom battery access panel, removable, in the Aft Cabin (note: facilitates the removal of the Size 8D batteries)
- Shore Power w/ 30 AH service w/ BLUESEA 30 AH main breaker (note: 2013 & mounted at the Galley bulkhead aft)
- Shore Power rotary selector switch & main breaker w/ (2) 15 AH breakers, BLUESEA (2008)
- Battery Charger, XANTREX TruCharge 20 AH, 50' 30 AH cord. (3) Shore Power adapters
- Battery Charger; XANTREX Echo Charge for Start Battery (2006)
- Inverter, XANTREX ProWatt 1000 (2014)
- Solar Panel, TOPSOLAR 100 Watt w/ BINEN 20 AH charge panel (2021)
- Solar charge controller, FLEXCHARGE NC25-12 25 AH (2013)
- System monitoring, XANTREX Link 20
- Fresh Water Capacity: (88) USG (note: as computed by the Owner and an O.E.M. installation for additional water as "standard" is some (66) USG) in (2) stainless steel tanks)
- Fresh Water System pressure pump, SHURFLO 12VDC (2019)
- Separate switch-over pumping management manifold for water tanks (note: pre-filtered fresh water can be loaded into one tank & then transferred to another)
- Hot water heater, RARITAN (6) USG (note: new 2010 & both engine & Shore Power for hot water)
- Bilge Pumps, manual: (1) Cockpit RM (400 GPH) & (1) EDSON Whale (2000) manual pump (below)
- Bilge pump, electric; (1) RULE 12VDC electric / automatic (2019)
- Sump pump, shower, electric; EDSON Whale 220 Gray Water (2021)
- Deck washdown, SHURFLO (note: can be used as an auxiliary bilge pump)
- Engine raw / sea water pump, VOLVO (2019)
- Cockpit shower (note: 1995, fittings installed but not plumbed)
- ESPAR Airtronic 4 Diesel heater w/ (3) outlets
- (3) HELLA fans, 12VDC
All of the exterior lights were upgraded w/ LED bulbs in 2016)
- Nav lights, AQUASIGNAL 40 (1991)
- Masthead / Anchor light, AQUASIGNAL 34 w/ strobe (note: 2016 & strobe light not connected)
- Steaming light w/ SCANDVIK 44082 Bayonet 15D bulb
- Foredeck light, LUMITEC Cabera 4 (2016)
- Custom Nav Light Sensor Panel w/ LED display (note: at Nav Station, 2009)
The interior lights were upgraded as applicable w/ ABI (10/20) Watt Halogen bulbs (2006).& then to all LED's (2020)
- (10) Overhead dome lights; 4x Aft Cabin, 2x Galley, 1x Nav Station, 1x Salon, 1x Head & 2x Fore Cabin (note: all replaced & upgraded for a dual "white" & "red" illumination)
- (4) Bulkhead-mounted reading lights in Salon (note: (2) swivel mount & (2) flex)
- Florescent light in Head
- Nav Station Flex Light, dimmable
The SHIVA is powered by the Factory Optional VOLVO-PENTA MD-17D (3) cylinder FWC marine diesel that is rated at (36) HP at 3,000 RPM. The Owner has noted that, at cruising RPM's, the nominal fuel burn rate is only some .6 USG per hour.
Superb engine access (as well as to the yacht's systems) is provided via the removable Companionway steps, a side panel in the passageway aft to the Aft Cabin and the large removable panel under the Aft Cabin berth cushions.
The engine has not required "major maintenance" since the Owner's acquisition back in 1985. The usual recommended servicing has been accomplished on an annual basis for all the engine's systems. The oil change interval for the VOLVO-PENTA MD-17D is every (75 hours and has been been since purchase in 1985. The Owner has complete engine service records for all work done since 2001.
- Engine Hours: 3,671 (note: total logged engine hours as current replacement meter displays at 2,064 hours)
- Propeller, (2) blade, 18" fixed, bronze
- Prop shaft, 30mm, stainless steel
- Fuel Capacity: (42) USG w/ water level meter (note: stainless steel tank)
- RACOR fuel filter (1990)
- Single-lever engine throttle & shift control
- Engine control panel in Cockpit, starboard side, w/ VDO RPM, fuel quantity, oil pressure & temperature gauges
- Engine alternator, AMPTECH 125 AH (2003)
- Alternator Regulator, BALMAR MaxCharge 614 w/ Temperature Sensors (2019)
- (4) Gauges (at Nav Station) VDO Vanguard; Voltage, Fuel (for both port & starboard tanks), Engine Hour Meter
- MAXWELL NILSON Anchor windlass, 1000 VWC, electric / mechanical. w/ dual chain gypsy & drum head for both the chain & nylon rodes (2010)
- Dual / separate "up" & "down" controls on deck (w/ (2) foot switches) & Helm Station (via toggle switch)
- CQR Plow anchor, 35# w/ rode (primary) 5/16" x 200' of HT BBB chain
- CQR Plow anchor, 35# (2nd) w/ 5/16" x 250' rode, Nylon braid (8x plait) w/ 3/8" x 20' BBB chain
- BRUCE Anchor, 33#
- Bow anchor roller, stainless steel
- Mooring bow eye, 1/2" SEACHOICE stainless steel (2009)
- Mooring snubber w/ 1"-30' Nylon braid w/ mooring compensator
- Anchor snubber line w/ 1"-40' Nylon braid w/ mooring compensator and stainless steel chain rode hook
Canvas (Navy Blue SUNBRELLA)
- Dodger w/ stainless steel frame, AMERICAN MARINE CANVAS (2005 & canvas upgraded, 2012)
- Protective cover at aft end of dodger, TAN
- Wheel & Binnacle covers
- Cockpit awning
- (4) Life line tether attachments installed in Cockpit, stainless steel
- Jack / Safety lines
- USCG Gear
- (4) PFD's, USCG Type I & II (1994)
- Life ring, throwable
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Radar reflector
- (4) LIRAKIS Safety harnesses
- LIFESLING Overboard Rescue System
- Dock lines (2022)
- Swim ladder at transom, (6) steps, folding. stainless steel w/ teak treads, removable w/ custom stainless steel brackets
- Cockpit cushions w/ SUNBRELLA fabric coverings, AMERICAN MARINE CANVAS (2004)
- Clock & Barometer set, brass (note: mounted in Salon, forward on the bulkhead)
- Outboard motor bracket, teak (note: mounted on stern rail, starboard side
- (3) LEV-O-GAGE Angle-Of-Heel Indicators; 2x in Cockpit on Bridge Deck & 1x at Nav Station
- Ship's lamp w/ glass chimney, gimbaled, brass-finished (note: installed on Salon bulkhead, starboard side)
- Art work
- Personal Decor items
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
A true yacht sales professional, Randy started his yacht sales career in Connecticut some 50 years ago after a tour of duty as a Naval Aviator, then solo sailing the East Coast and down to the Islands. Randy is pleased to continue to offer his clients the accumulated experience garnered from a lifetime of boating as well as performing as a yacht broker, agent, dealer, and importer since 1973.
To date, Randy has completed over 975 new and brokerage yacht sales transactions on behalf of his clients! For new yacht sales, Randy has represented many of the best and most recognizable yacht manufacturers including Nautor’s Swan, Baltic Yachts, Contest Yachts, Grand Banks, Bertram, Hatteras, C&C, Pearson, Bristol Yachts, and J/Boats. With his extensive product knowledge, highly successful track record, fine reputation, and extensive Industry contacts, Randy will get the job done for his buyers and sellers alike.
To benefit from Randy’s extensive experience, you can contact him via his cell 203-512-0847 or via email at “[email protected]”. If you are one of Randy’s numerous past clients and would like to reacquaint, he would certainly like to hear from you!