2018 Cobalt 28' (8.53 m) A28
Oxford, Maryland, United States
2018 Cobalt A28
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: FGEA8033D318
$ 125,000 USD
Superior construction exceptional finish, and top-shelf amenities characterize the Cobalt A28, a premium open-bow runabout whose sporty styling is her most distinguishing feature. She is the newest A28 on the used market and the owner has purchased an extended warranty that is good for another 2 years. She has just been launched this May and has been detailed and ready for the season. Don't pass this beauty by!
LOA: 28' 6'' (8.69 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 8' 6''
Draft Max: 3' 3''
Draft Min: 2' 6''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Planing
Fuel Tank: 90 Gallons (340.69 Liters)
Fresh Water: 10 Gallons (37.85 Liters)
Dry Weight: 5460
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: V8
- Engine Year: 2018
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Stern
- Power HP: 380.00
- Power KW: 283.37
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 242.00
- The A28 has an opulent interior with the upgraded "Geneva" interior with its double stitched vinyl upholstery black leather steering wheel, and sturdy foldaway cockpit table, she takes sport boat luxury to the net level. The beam is carried well forward in the A28 resulting in an unusually spacious bow area. Standard features include a large dash panel with navigation instruments, swivel helm seat with flip-up bolster, molded-in gelcoat graphics, stereo with six speakers and dash remote, ski pylon (never used), convertible sundeck lunger, cockpit galley with sink, walk-thru transom, enclosed head/changing compartment, and an optional extension for the swim platform. There is a wet bar aft of the captain's seat with Corian counter, sink and a built-in ice cooler.
- This vessel has an extended warranty to be used anywhere in the USA. Engine, electrical, fuel system, hydraulic steering, electronics, throttle, cables, shafts, bearings, valves, trim tabs and tilt mechanism, transmission, upper housing lower unit, ignition, controls, windlass, stereo, GPS, Horn, Gauges, water and waste system, bilge blower and much more including hoist/lift-out and towing (valued at $4,931.00 with .00 deductible). This is the "On Water Accessory and Engine Coverage via Service Guard systems, Inc.
- Volvo Penta V8 380 6L
- Duo prop outdrive
- Direct fuel injection provides better low-end torque and fuel efficiency
- Closed loop fresh water cooling (internal parts not exposed to salt water)
- Oxygen sensors to optimize the engine for varying fuel quality
- Variable valve timing
- Inconel exhaust valves
- Catalyzed aluminum exhaust
- Linco Trim tabs with hydraulic pump
- Thru prop exhaust for quiet idle
- Transom tilt switch
- Dual batteries with parallel switch (brand new batteries in May 2023)
- Voltage regulator
- 12 volt accessory power plug
- Electric bilge pump
- Electric head with holding tank
- Battery charger
- Electric engine compartment actuator
- Hull is reinforced with Kevlar and then strengthened again with sparycore
- Hand laid hull with reinforced Kevlar
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with chain
- Easy fold retractable bimini.
- Stainless steel adjustable poles to tighten bimini and no fabric straps (innovative turnbuckle design)
- Under water lighting
- Dinette table in cockpit and on the bow
- Bow has a flip up seat for additional room
- Rear sundeck has a convertible lounger
- Outdoor whale twist deck shower on transom
- Extra large 36" swim platform with ladder
- Walk thru transom
- Flip up captains chair converts from seat to bolster
- Full cover for winter storage
- Ski tow pylon included. Excellent for ski/wakeboard/tubing
- Ski tow line
- Dock lines
- Sea grass floor covering
- Bench seat storage
- Bow filler cushion
- Passenger seat flip backrest system
- Stainless steel tubular platform perimeter rail
- Stainless steel windshield
- Swim ladder
- Garmin chartplotter (dual screens)
- Touchscreen controls
- Built-in coastal charts and inland maps
- Networking capabilities
- WiFi connectivity
- Depth and water/air temp gauge package
- Hour meter
- Punch Hide-away digital media receiver
- 6 Roswell speakers including 2 on the swim platform
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales- Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
245 C Street
Solomons MD 20688 USA
Email: [email protected]
The water has always been a part of my life since learning to sail aboard a Sailfish while vacationing in Chatham, Massachusetts. At twelve, I graduated to Penguins and 420’s at the Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford, Maryland. My parents always belonged to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia and I often accompanied them on cruises aboard a Hinckley Bermuda 40 that we cruised in the Chesapeake.
Understanding banking after working 12 years for Loyola Savings and Loan of Maryland, I helped navigate the purchase of a 32’ Pearson Vanguard for a friend and taught him to sail. Loving the idea of sharing my passion for boating, I joined Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales (in what is now Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and Marina) in 1990 and worked as a broker for fifteen years.
In 1993, Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales became a dealer for Sabre and Back Cove Motor Yachts and I acquired an understanding and respect for powerboats. I worked closely with the boatyard commissioning new vessels and working as a liaison between new owners and the marina. I have an intimate understanding of the boat buying process - how to guide new owners through surveys, sea trials, registration, and documentation.
I love all boats and each one has its own quality. Though I would consider myself a traditionalist in boat design, I like what the new designs offer in comfort and ability.
When not talking boats, my husband (of 25 years) and I live in Easton, Maryland. My husband is the rigging supervisor at Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and our daughter works at the marina full time, having graduated from Washington College in 2020. She earned her Teaching Certification and is applying for a teaching position in English.
I am starting my 4th year as a broker with Brewer Yacht Sales and in addition to my office at Safe Harbor Zahniser’s in Solomon’s, Maryland I now have an office at Safe Harbor Oxford. This enables me to cover the territory from the Eastern Shore to Solomon’s Island and everything in between.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing my passion for boats. Let me help you find the perfect yacht or support and guide you in the sale of your existing vessel!