1983 Lippincott 30' (9.14 m) 30
Solomons, Maryland, United States
1983 Lippincott 30
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: LPP30061M83G
$ 20,000 USD
This is a lovely boat that does not look her age. The owner has done numerous upgrades in recent years with new Sails, Running rigging, water heater, interior cushions, canvas, and Refrigeration. All deck hardware has been re-bed, new cutlass bearing and shaft log replaced and all lighting converted to LED. This would make someone a great first boat!
LOA: 30' (9.14 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Draft Max: 4' 11''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Monohull
Fuel Tank: 12 Gallons (45.42 Liters)
Fresh Water: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Holding Tank: 15 Gallons (56.78 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 4000 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 2GM20F
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Beautiful, clean and neat interior that looks like a new boat. Her teak bulkheads and cabinetry are lovely and give her a warm and inviting interior along with her teak and holly sole
- Starting forward is the private stateroom with V-berth, memory foam topper, hatch overhead, opening ports, shelves outboard with teak ceiling strips that line the hull and vanity with stainless steel sink to port with storage under. To starboard is the head with toilet and hand held shower.
- The Main Salon has opposing port and starboard settees and a bulkhead mounted dining table that folds down when needed. Both settees make into additional berths. Storage outboard, hatch above and large port-lights for plenty of light and ventilation.
- All the way aft to port is the U-shaped galley. To starboard is a quarter berth. Access to the engine is under the companionway steps that lead to her comfortable cockpit.
- Large stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water
- Dual burner stove
- Large ice chest with refrigeration and ice trays
- Shelving and lockers with Cane insets on locker doors
- Storage under
- Plenty of counter space for food prep
Sails and Rigging
Everything new was done in 2020-2021;
- New Quantum Main Sail Pack and Lazy Jacks
- New Furlex 204S Roller Furling
- New Quantum genoa
- New Running rigging
- Single handed reefing to cockpit
- Spinnaker pole
- Lewmar 2 speed Primary winches
- Cam cleats on cabin top for halyards
- Mainsail track in cockpit forward
Electrical and Mechanical
- 30amp shore power cord for 110V service at the dock
- Dual batteries, one for house and one for engine start
- Yanmar 15HP diesel engine
- New plumbing hoses
- New cockpit shower
- New water heater
- New faucets
- Cutlass bearing and shaft log replaced
- All lighting is now LED
- New Refrigeration for refrigerator/freezer
Everything is new;
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine speed, depth, log
- Pedestal compass
- Icom VHF radio IC-M330
- Sony Am/Fm/CD
Hull and Deck
All deck hardware has been re-bed.
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines. Gate in the stern with boarding ladder
- New Quantum Dodger
- New Quantum Bimini
- New Quantum connector from dodger to bimini
- New Quantum pedestal cover
- Stainless steel wheel steering
- New Cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- New water heater
- Lalizas Rescue sling
- Horseshoe life ring
- Teak combing caps
- Teak hand rails
- Teak companionway boards
- Teak and stainless steel striker rails
- 2 hatches
- 4 opening ports
- Dock lines
- Cockpit cushions
- Fortress FX-11 Anchor with rode
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
245 C Street
Solomons MD 20688 USA
Email: [email protected]
The water has always been a part of my life since learning to sail aboard a Sailfish while vacationing in Chatham, Massachusetts. At twelve, I graduated to Penguins and 420’s at the Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford, Maryland. My parents always belonged to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia and I often accompanied them on cruises aboard a Hinckley Bermuda 40 that we cruised in the Chesapeake.
Understanding banking after working 12 years for Loyola Savings and Loan of Maryland, I helped navigate the purchase of a 32’ Pearson Vanguard for a friend and taught him to sail. Loving the idea of sharing my passion for boating, I joined Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales (in what is now Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and Marina) in 1990 and worked as a broker for fifteen years.
In 1993, Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales became a dealer for Sabre and Back Cove Motor Yachts and I acquired an understanding and respect for powerboats. I worked closely with the boatyard commissioning new vessels and working as a liaison between new owners and the marina. I have an intimate understanding of the boat buying process - how to guide new owners through surveys, sea trials, registration, and documentation.
I love all boats and each one has its own quality. Though I would consider myself a traditionalist in boat design, I like what the new designs offer in comfort and ability.
When not talking boats, my husband (of 25 years) and I live in Easton, Maryland. My husband is the rigging supervisor at Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and our daughter works at the marina full time, having graduated from Washington College in 2020. She earned her Teaching Certification and is applying for a teaching position in English.
I am starting my 4th year as a broker with Brewer Yacht Sales and in addition to my office at Safe Harbor Zahniser’s in Solomon’s, Maryland I now have an office at Safe Harbor Oxford. This enables me to cover the territory from the Eastern Shore to Solomon’s Island and everything in between.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing my passion for boats. Let me help you find the perfect yacht or support and guide you in the sale of your existing vessel!