2012 Hylas 46' (14.02 m)
Solomons, Maryland, United States
"Rebecca Ann" is an exceptional late model Hylas 46. She has been equipped for ease in single handing with her Electric winches and roomy cockpit. She is very well equipped for safe, extended cruising and has only seen light summertime use by both her owners since 2012.
- Center Cockpit
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HSY46073A212
LOA: 46' (14.02 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 9''
Draft Max: 5' 8''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Bridge Clearance: 65'
Fuel Tank: 169 Gallons (639.73 Liters)
Fresh Water: 139 Gallons (526.17 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 12347 lbs
Photos click to view all
- From the Manufacturer;Robust modern sail plan with generous beam carrying to the stern
- High Performing advanced technology
- Excellent stability and engineered for unprecedented strength and reliability
- Private luxurious upscale staterooms
- Top shelf hardware in every application
- Custom elegant interiors that provide world-class comfort
- Spacious living areas for additional guests
From the Owner;
- New interior fabrics by Annapolis Yacht Interiors; to include Ocean Air Pleated Shades in main cabin; Captains chair (dark blue Leather) at chart table; main salon upholstery port and starboard settee cushions; aft cabin upholstery recover two cushions and shades in aft cabin port lights; accent pillows for main cabin; recover filler cushions for main cabin; cockpit cushions recovered; carpet for interior in main cabin galley and forward cabin; shower curtain installed new and towel hooks installed; installed new 45lb. medium density foam for forward berth.
- Custom heavy duty winter cover made by Quantum; 3 piece beige 13oz harbor time marine acrylic 12/18/18
- 2021 Chain counter installed
- 2022 New Furlex electric power system for the headsail
- New electric anchor windlass 5/21/21; all connections and mounting bolts cleaned up
- 2019 Installed new chain stopper and installed new Maxwell wireless remote
- 2021 New bimini and dodger from Quantum
- 2021 New Rocna #33 (74lbs.) anchor
- Installed automatic fire etinguisher inside of engine room 4/22/19 and recharged 4/22
- Bottom paint is Micron CSC red
- Propane tanks re-certified by Taylor Gas 4/11/22
- Master Volt Battery AGM 8D (4); Master Volt Battery AGM (4D) (1) 3/29/18
- Replaced one Master Volt Battery AGM (4D) 4/30/19 and larger 4D battery for engine 9/8/21
- New Jib sheets with 1/2" Trophy braid
- New canvas hatch and winch covers by Quantum 7/19
- New Bimini, dodger and window covers and sun shades by Quantum 3/21
- 2020 Installed stern stainless steel hand rail ocenterline on transom
- 2021 Intalled Navionics Platinum Plus for chart plotter
- New 50amp/125 service cord 50' 10/15/20
- New 50amp/125 service cord 25' 7/21
To clarify the Mast height;
- 65' max air draft to top of antenna whip
- 63' max height to Tri-color light
- 62' max height to top of mast
- "Rebecca Ann" sleeps four owners and guests in two private staterooms plus two settee berths, for a total of six berths. Her interior is outstanding with the finely crafted teak with louvered locker doors, solid paneled cabin doors, custom fiddles and teak and holly cabin sole. All are finished in a warm and lovely satin varnish finish. The hanging lockers are lined with cedar, and there are Oceanair hatch screens and blinds in the staterooms. Though it was not needed, the present owner updated all her interior fabrics by Annapolis Yacht Interiors and her custom bedding provide a welcoming feel.Starting forward and aft of the chain locker one will find the on-suite guest head. It is fully equipped with a shower, Vacuflush toilet, vanity with corian counter and plenty of light provided by the overhead hatch. Aft of the guest head is the guest stateroom with a full size double Pullman berth to port and an abundance of storage outboard and under. To starboard there are multiple hanging lockers and drawers. There are four opening portholes and a large deck hatch to provide great light and ventilation.
- Next we enter the Main Salon; One will be impressed with the spaciousness of her interior due in part to her generous beam. To starboard is a full length settee that can be extended out for use as an additional double berth. Louvered cabinets and shelves outboard. To port is a large U-shaped dinette with expandable up/down dining table featuring a beautiful inlay. There are two additional folding seats with cushions that can be used on center to provide comfortable seating for six while dinning. Her solon feels light and open due to numerous hatches, deck port lights and two hull windows.
- Aft of the dinette is an outboard facing navigation station with easy access to the cockpit. Here is where the electric panel is located along with navigation instruments and a swing-out pedestal chair. The L-shaped workspace also includes a lift-up computer desk. This area is wired for computer and printer.
- Aft and to starboard of the companionway is the walk-thru to the master cabin as well as the large galley with exceptional counter space. There are several well thought out storage lockers for glass, dinnerware and appliances.
- The owners private Master cabin is located aft and features a large centerline queen berth with a small settee to starboard and storage area to port. Her extended beam is carried well aft to create this spacious and open cabin. The bright and open space is accentuated by twin transom ports, hull and cabin ports both port and starboard as well as a large deck hatch. Her private head with separate shower stall is forward of the berth along the port side.
- The companionway leads to her comfortable cockpit. Access around the vessel is easy with her wide decks and low profile cabin on the fore deck. The wide sugar-scoop transom offers great deck storage for dive gear as well as easy access to the water for swimming and boarding the dinghy. Rebecca Ann offers the shoal draft version with 5'8" draft which is well balanced and supported by a partial skeg, the deep spade rudder creates a fun sporty feel under sail. This is the perfect boat for the Bahamas and beyond.
- Here too the galley stands out with all her beautiful teak cabinetry and lockers. The galley encompasses both sides of the walkway to the master cabin. She is equipped for extended cruising.Large stainless steel sink with pressure hot and cold water and a new retractable faucet
- Force 10 three-burner stove with oven
- Separate top and front opening refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Convection microwave oven
- Built-in Keurig coffee maker
- Manual fresh water foot pump
- Corian counter
Sails and Rigging
- Selden electric furling mast
- 2021 New Furlex 400 electric genoa furler
- New jib sheets with 1/2" Trophy Braid
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Cabon whicker pole mounted on mast
- Selden boom vang
- Spreader lights, foredeck light and tri-color masthead light
- SailsDoyle Dacron furling mainsail
- Doyle Dacron 135% furling genoa
- (2) Antol W60 self-tailing electric primary winches
- (2) Antal W48 self-tailing secondary winches
- (1) Anral W44 self-tailing mainsheet winch
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine 48NM High Definition color radar and chart plotter with Hybrid touch screen displays
- Navionics Platinum Plus for chart plotter
- E120 LCD display at nav station
- E90 wide display at helm
- Raymarine speed, depth and wind instruments above companionway
- Smart Pilot XPS-30 autopilot with ST6002 control
- MAMBA autopilot driveRaystar 125 WAAS GPS
- Icom M504A VHF
- Icom M502 Single Side Band
- Raymarine AIS 350 receiver
- Sirius satellite weather and radio
- WiFi extender system
- Fusion Am/Fm/ipod stereo with remote at helm
- Digital TV antenna (off air)
- Samsung 23" TV with DVD in main salon
- Samsung 21" TV in Master Stateroom
- KVH M1 satellite TV with (2) DirecTV receivers
- 110 volt AC and 12 volt DC electrical system with custom panels and meters at nav station
- (3) House AGM 8D batteries (675 AH capacity) with separate start battery
- Replaced one Master Volt Battery AGM (4D) 4/30/19
- Replaced Larger 4D battery for engine 9/8/21
- 150 AH battery for windlass and bow thruster
- Northern Lights 6KW diesel generator with 371hrs.
- Mastervolt 130 amp alternator in addition to standard engine alternator
- Prosine 2.0 inverter with Xantrex battery monitor
- 3" SSB counterpoise grounding plate
- New 50 amp 50' shore power cord 10/15/20
- New 50 amp 25' shore power cord 7/21
- Cabin fans throughout the vessel
- Yanmar 75HP 4JHE diesel engine with hydraulic clutch (821.8 hrs)
- Flex-o-fold feathering prop
- Racor fuel filters in parallel
- New 2022 Vetus Sidepower SE 100/185T-12 Bow thruster (upgrade from the original) and installed Dec. 2022
- Intalled Automatic fire extinguisher inside of engine compartment 4/22/19 and recharded 11/21
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning (two zones)
- New 2022 Fridge-O-Boat 12 volt refrigeration system (Installed 12/22)
- Splendid washer and dryer Combo
- Pressurized water with 10 gallon hot water heater
- Vacuflush fresh water heads with macerator pumps and holding tanks
- (2) 10lb propane tanks and regulator in ventilated locker
- 2019 installed an Automatic engine room fire extinguisher - recharged 4/2022
- (2) Automatic electric bilge pumps
- (1) manual bilge pump
- Anchor wash down pump
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Prewired and plumbed for water maker (none installed)
Hull and Deck
- Her hull is hand-laid reinforced fiberglass with Flag Blue topsides, gold cove, white boot stripe and red bottom. The deck is white molded fiberglass with balsa core, molded beige non-skid and "Scooped" transom with built-in steps, swim platform and drop-down ladder. There is a painted teak rubrail with stainless striker. The cockpit is spacious with customized Whitlock steering pedestal, folding Lewmar wheel and sail controls within reach of the helm.New Vetus Bow Thruster 12/22
- New Maxwell VWC 2200 electric windlass 5/21/21 with wireless remote
- New Rocna #33 (74lbs) anchor Primary anchor with 250' all chain rode
- Delta 55lb secondary anchor with 50' chain and 300' of 5/8" rode
- 2020 Chain counter installed
- 2019 Installed new chain stopper
- (4) Lexan topside windows
- (12) Stainless opening portholes
- (5) stainless hatches with(2) Oceanair screens
- (4) Dorade vents and stainless cowls
- All deck hardware stainless steel, including multiple chocks and cleats
- Stainless steel pushpit extends to side gates with built-in aft seats
- New Tan bimini, dodger, window covers and sun shades by Quantum 3/21
- Bimin has zip-in enclosure as well as zip-in side and aft shades
- New canvas hatch and winch cover by Quantum 7/19
- Stainless steel folding wheel with leather wrap
- Custom heavy duty winter cover made by Quantum; 3 piece beige 13oz harbor time marine acrylic 12/18/18
- Varnished teak tow rails and handrails
- Varnished teak cockpit table
- Blue Cockpit cushions (recovered)
- Teak cockpit sole
- Simpson Lawrence davits with electric lifts
- 10' sailing Trinka Dinghy
- 2.5HP Honda outboard engine
- Horeshoe life ring
- (10) PFD's
- (4) fenders with covers
- Propane BBQ grill
- Numerous spares
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
The water has always been a part of my life since learning to sail aboard a Sailfish while vacationing in Chatham, Massachusetts. At twelve, I graduated to Penguins and 420’s at the Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford, Maryland. My parents always belonged to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia and I often accompanied them on cruises aboard a Hinckley Bermuda 40 that we cruised in the Chesapeake.
Understanding banking after working 12 years for Loyola Savings and Loan of Maryland, I helped navigate the purchase of a 32’ Pearson Vanguard for a friend and taught him to sail. Loving the idea of sharing my passion for boating, I joined Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales (in what is now Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and Marina) in 1990 and worked as a broker for fifteen years.
In 1993, Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales became a dealer for Sabre and Back Cove Motor Yachts and I acquired an understanding and respect for powerboats. I worked closely with the boatyard commissioning new vessels and working as a liaison between new owners and the marina. I have an intimate understanding of the boat buying process - how to guide new owners through surveys, sea trials, registration, and documentation.
I love all boats and each one has its own quality. Though I would consider myself a traditionalist in boat design, I like what the new designs offer in comfort and ability.
When not talking boats, my husband (of 25 years) and I live in Easton, Maryland. My husband is the rigging supervisor at Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and our daughter works at the marina full time, having graduated from Washington College in 2020. She earned her Teaching Certification and is applying for a teaching position in English.
I am starting my 4th year as a broker with Brewer Yacht Sales and in addition to my office at Safe Harbor Zahniser’s in Solomon’s, Maryland I now have an office at Safe Harbor Oxford. This enables me to cover the territory from the Eastern Shore to Solomon’s Island and everything in between.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing my passion for boats. Let me help you find the perfect yacht or support and guide you in the sale of your existing vessel!