2004 Hunter 36' (10.97 m)
Solomons, Maryland, United States
Work of Art
"Work of Art" is a lovely and well maintained vessel. The present owners have had her since 2005 and have only daysailed her, never have they spent the night on her. She is well equipped for cruising and has a number of amenities as you will see further on in the listing. If you are looking for a bo
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: HUN36171C404
Official Number: 1155873
LOA: 36' 6'' (11.13 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Draft Max: 5'
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gel-coat
Hull Shape: Monohull
Air Conditioning: Yes
Fuel Tank: 38 Gallons (143.85 Liters)
Fresh Water: 75 Gallons (283.91 Liters)
Holding Tank: 30 Gallons (113.56 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 5023 lbs
Dry Weight: 13900
Photos click to view all
She has a warm and inviting interior. The lovely teak cabinetry is throughout the boat and the upholstery is a nice rich blue. The faux teak and holly sole is easy to maintain and clean.
Starting forward and aft of the chain locker is the guest cabin. V-berth with shelving outboard, hanging lockers both port and starboard, hatch above as well as storage under the berth. The starboard aft bulkhead has a louvered opening adding to the light and ventilation when open or privacy when closed.
Moving aft you enter the Main Salon. She has a settee to port with lockers and shelves outboard. The aft end of the settee serves as the seat to the Navigation Station facing aft for better communication with whom ever may be at the helm. Aft of the Navigation station is the large head with separate shower stall. To starboard is a U-shaped dinette also with lockers and shelving outboard. Fixed hull port lights bring more light into the salon as well as the 2 fixed forward skylights. Aft of the dinette is the large galley. From the galley one enters the Master Stateroom with an athwartships double berth, opening hatch and a fixed hull port light. For the Master being tucked under the cockpit it is light a bright with its own hanging locker and headboard for the berth which allows one to sit up and read at night. The centerline companionway leads to the cockpit as well as access to the engine compartment.
She has a very comfortable cockpit that is open and not cluttered as the mainsheet traveler is on the Stainless Steel arch that also serves as the support for the front of the bimini. Additional Pushpit seats are port and starboard off the aft pulpit for additional seating. She has wide decks and access forward is quite comfortable. The centerline helm seat folds aft to create a walkway to the Scoop transom for ease in boarding or swimming.
- The galley is quite large and has an abundance of storage space as well as prep counter space. outboard are lockers with glass inserts as well as closed lockers and drawers and nice light Corian counter tops.Force 10 - 2 burner stove with oven
- Origo microwave
- Front door Fridge and Freezer
- Double stainless steel sinks with pressure hot and cold water
Sails and Rigging
- Aluminum spar stepped on the cabin top with stainless steel support post below
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Furlex roller furling for the headsail
- In-Mast roller furling mainsail
- Boom Vang
- Traveler on stainless steel arch
- Lewmar #40 Self-tailing primary winches
- Lewmar ST winches on cabin top port and starboard for halyards
- Jam cleats on cabin top for halyards
- Pockets for stowing the halyard lines helps to keep the cockpit uncluttered
- Mainsheet replaced
- 2022 new jib sheets
- 2022 New Main sail by Quantum
- Asymetric spinnaker (used once)
- Raymarine C80 Map on pedestal
- Raymarine ST60 wind direction and speed
- Raymarine ST 6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine Speed
- Raymarine Depth
- Icom VHF radio at the Navigation station
- Sony stereo Am/Fm/CD
- Bulkhead mount clock and barometer
- 15"d Sony TV with DVD player
Electrical and Mechanical
- Yanmar dsl engine 27HP (hours are said to be low)
- Racor fuel filters
- 110V shore power with cord
- Dual batteries for house and engine - located in the lazzarette
- Battery charger
- Vacuflush Head (fresh water only)
- Dual propane tanks
- Marine Air reverse cycle air-conditioning and heat
- LED lighting below
- Running lights
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Scoop transom with port and starboard lockers
- Fold down aft helm seat for access to the transom
- Port and starboard Push-pit seats with canvas covers and padded backs
- Stainless steel arch for traveler and bimini
- Stainless steel double anchor roller
- Plow anchor with chain
- Electric anchor windlass with foot switches on deck
- Stainless steel hand rails on cabin top
- Hot and cold transom shower
- Propane locker with 2 tanks
- Folding cockpit table
- 4 drink holders on pedestal
- Fitted Cockpit cushions
- Cushioned cockpit seats with adjustable backs
- Dodger with stainless steel handrails port and starboard
- Adjoining piece between dodger and bimini
- Life jackets
- Dock lines
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
The water has always been a part of my life since learning to sail aboard a Sailfish while vacationing in Chatham, Massachusetts. At twelve, I graduated to Penguins and 420’s at the Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford, Maryland. My parents always belonged to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia and I often accompanied them on cruises aboard a Hinckley Bermuda 40 that we cruised in the Chesapeake.
Understanding banking after working 12 years for Loyola Savings and Loan of Maryland, I helped navigate the purchase of a 32’ Pearson Vanguard for a friend and taught him to sail. Loving the idea of sharing my passion for boating, I joined Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales (in what is now Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and Marina) in 1990 and worked as a broker for fifteen years.
In 1993, Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales became a dealer for Sabre and Back Cove Motor Yachts and I acquired an understanding and respect for powerboats. I worked closely with the boatyard commissioning new vessels and working as a liaison between new owners and the marina. I have an intimate understanding of the boat buying process - how to guide new owners through surveys, sea trials, registration, and documentation.
I love all boats and each one has its own quality. Though I would consider myself a traditionalist in boat design, I like what the new designs offer in comfort and ability.
When not talking boats, my husband (of 25 years) and I live in Easton, Maryland. My husband is the rigging supervisor at Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and our daughter works at the marina full time, having graduated from Washington College in 2020. She earned her Teaching Certification and is applying for a teaching position in English.
I am starting my 4th year as a broker with Brewer Yacht Sales and in addition to my office at Safe Harbor Zahniser’s in Solomon’s, Maryland I now have an office at Safe Harbor Oxford. This enables me to cover the territory from the Eastern Shore to Solomon’s Island and everything in between.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing my passion for boats. Let me help you find the perfect yacht or support and guide you in the sale of your existing vessel!