2004 Catalina 38' (11.58 m) 387
Solomons, Maryland, United States
Sea Renity Now
2004 Catalina 387
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
"Sea-Renity Now" is a lovely 387 Catalina. She is well equipped and ready to go. Owners transfer is the next owners opportunity. See highlights below. Full listing will be available in the next week.
- Owners stateroom with centerline aft berth layout
- 16,000 BTU Air- conditioning and heat
- Color chartplotter
- Kato Dinghy Davits
- Inflatable dinghy
- 2020 6HP Yamaha outboard with warranty
- Soft Green Ultra-leather in the main salon
- 12V Refrigeration
- Corian counters
- Maxwell Electric Windlass
- Roller furling main and genoa
She is located in Solomons, Md. Please contact the listing broker, Laird Larrimore, to make an appointment.
LOA: 39' 10'' (12.14 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 12' 4''
Draft Max: 4' 10''
Head Room: 6' 9''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Monohull
Fuel Tank: 37 Gallons (140.06 Liters)
Fresh Water: 102 Gallons (386.11 Liters)
Holding Tank: 24 Gallons (90.85 Liters)
Displacement: 19000 lbs
Ballast Weight: 6800 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3JH3BE
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 40.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Main salon makes full use of the 12'4" beam and has a bright airy feel. The 6'9" headroom and many opening ports and hatches with screens, provide for an extraordinarily light and open feeling below.
The L-shaped dinette to port converts to large double berth. Multiple table configurations in the main salon provide the ultimate in versatility, they include; large dining table & cocktail table.
- Fwd cabin has double berth and hanging locker
- Huge owners stateroom aft has an athwartships berth approx 7' in length
- Head self contained shower has Walkthru to aft cabin
- Composite Teak and Holly style sole for durability
- Varnished teak interior
- 6'9" Max headroom
- Innerspring mattresses in both cabins w/custom fitted sheets
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Eucalyptus (Sea Foam Green) Ultraleather upholstery
- 3 Burner Propane Stove w/Oven
- Double SS sink w/H7C Pressure Water
- Top and Front loading 12V Refrigerator
- Microwave Oven (110V)
- Corian Style Counter Tops
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine RL70C GPS/Chartplotter - Color
- Raymarine ST60 Speed
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot belowdeck style
- Standard Horizon VHF radio w/remote mike in cockpit
- FM/CD Player w/ 2 cabin & 2 cockpit speakers
- Raymarine ST60 Multifunction @ Nav Station
- TV on Bulkhead
- Two 4D House Batteries - Replaced in 2020
- Group 27 Starting Battery - Replaced in 2020
- ProSine 2.0 Inverter - 2000 Watt w/Battery Charger & Echo Charge
- Dual 30 Amp (115V)shore inlets, with cords & circuit panels
- Galvanic Isolator
- Ground fault circuit protection
Deck and Hull
The large cockpit, with Edson Diamond Series pedestal, fitted with custom fiberglass instrument housing, integrates all navigation and engine displays. The almost 9 foot seats on port and stbd. are unique in a yacht this size.
Aft walk thru transom has two storage lockers and a pressurized hot water shower conveniently located. Built in stern rail seats, with integrated outboard motor bracket add even more cockpit seating.
- KATO dinghy davits
- Maxwell Electric AnchorWindlass
- Screens for all hatches and ports
- 45# CQR Anchor with Chain & Rode
- Basic Coast Guard Safety Gear
- Fenders & Dock lines Securing the Vessel
Canvas and cockpit
- Dodger w/Rollup Front & Window Covers
- Bimini Top w/Solid Connector
- Wheel & Binnacle Cover
- Winch Covers (4)
- UV Cover on Headsail
- White UV Cover on Mainsail
- Close Cell Cockpit Cushions
Sails and Rigging
- In Mast Furling Mainsail - Replaced in 2020
- 135% Furling Genoa - Replaced in 2020
- Furling Charleston Spar Aluminum Mast and Boom
- Schaeffer Headsail Furling System
- Harken ST-48 2 Speed Primary winches
- Harken ST-32 2 Speed Halyard winches
- Rigid Style Adjustable Boom Vang
- Winch Handle
Mechanical and Engine Equipment
- 40 HP 3 Cylinder FWC Diesel - Only 712 hours
- 3 Blade Fixed Prop
- Single Lever Engine Controls on Binnacle
- 16,000 BTU Air/Heat System (main/fwd cabin)
- 7,000 BTU Air/Heat System (aft cabin)
- Edson Wheel steering w/Compass & Brake
- Electric marine head w/holding tank & deck discharge outlet
- Electric anchor windlass w/power up & down switches
- Electric and Manual bilge pumps
- 6 Cabin Fans (2 in each room)
- Misc. USCG Gear
- 2012 West Marine Inflatable dinghy 310 Rib
- 2020 Yamaha 6 HP outboard engine
Owner's Personal Effects, Decor Items & Accessories not listed as "included" in this listing.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
The water has always been a part of my life since learning to sail aboard a Sailfish while vacationing in Chatham, Massachusetts. At twelve, I graduated to Penguins and 420’s at the Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford, Maryland. My parents always belonged to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia and I often accompanied them on cruises aboard a Hinckley Bermuda 40 that we cruised in the Chesapeake.
Understanding banking after working 12 years for Loyola Savings and Loan of Maryland, I helped navigate the purchase of a 32’ Pearson Vanguard for a friend and taught him to sail. Loving the idea of sharing my passion for boating, I joined Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales (in what is now Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and Marina) in 1990 and worked as a broker for fifteen years.
In 1993, Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales became a dealer for Sabre and Back Cove Motor Yachts and I acquired an understanding and respect for powerboats. I worked closely with the boatyard commissioning new vessels and working as a liaison between new owners and the marina. I have an intimate understanding of the boat buying process - how to guide new owners through surveys, sea trials, registration, and documentation.
I love all boats and each one has its own quality. Though I would consider myself a traditionalist in boat design, I like what the new designs offer in comfort and ability.
When not talking boats, my husband (of 25 years) and I live in Easton, Maryland. My husband is the rigging supervisor at Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and our daughter works at the marina full time, having graduated from Washington College in 2020. She earned her Teaching Certification and is applying for a teaching position in English.
I am starting my 4th year as a broker with Brewer Yacht Sales and in addition to my office at Safe Harbor Zahniser’s in Solomon’s, Maryland I now have an office at Safe Harbor Oxford. This enables me to cover the territory from the Eastern Shore to Solomon’s Island and everything in between.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing my passion for boats. Let me help you find the perfect yacht or support and guide you in the sale of your existing vessel!