2000 Bavaria 34' (10.36 m) 34
Solomons, Maryland, United States
"Blitzzen" is a lovely and well maintained vessel. She offers two private staterooms with a comfortable and warm interior. She is set up for single handing with all lines led aft to the cockpit. She would make a great boat for a family or a couple who like to entertain. She is German Lloyd Certified
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: BAVH34N4D000
$ 49,500 USD
Official Number: 1099904
LOA: 35' (10.67 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 11' 5''
LWL: 27' 9''
Draft Max: 6'
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Finish: Gel Coat
Hull Shape: Monohull
Fuel Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Fresh Water: 80 Gallons (302.83 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 3086 lbs
Photos click to view all
The Bavaria 34's interior is warm and inviting. Lovely Mahogany woodwork through out lends to her cozy feel. Multiple hatches and opening ports for excellent light and ventilation. The owner recently opted to replace the synthetic sole with real teak and holly that is beautiful. She has a wonderful layout with 2 private sleeping cabins great for having guests or family.
Starting forward is a large private cabin with large V-berth, port and starboard lockers, 3 overhead hatches, and abundant room between the bulkhead and berth lending to a bright and open stateroom that one would want to spend time in. Next is the main salon; Port and Starboard settees with a large fixed centerline table with drop leaves, storage and drawers (6 can dine at this table). Good headroom, ventilation and natural light is plentiful. Storage is much better than many yachts of this era. Outboard shelves and lockers and additional storage under the settees. The forward facing navigation station is to Starboard of the companionway followed by the large head with wet locker. Opposite to port is the L-shaped galley followed by the second stateroom with large double berth and hanging locker. Engine access is via the companionway steps that lead to the cockpit.
- Curtains for ports
- roller blinds for hatches
On deck she is well laid out with good gear quality. The cockpit works well for single handing. All lines and halyards are lead aft to the cockpit with jam cleats. Transom opens up for easy access boarding or swimming.
- 2 burner propane stove with oven and storage under
- Top loading refrigerator with Sea Frost refrigeration 12 volt
- Lift up cabinets outboard for galley ware
- Round stainless steel sink with pressure water and spare water pump
- Storage and trash under sink
- Compass at pedestal
- Raymarine Auto pilot
- Raymarine Depth
- Raymarine wind and speed
- 2020 Chart plotter on pedestal
At the Nav station is the Icom M59 VHF radio
AM/FM/CFD stereo with interior speakers
Sails and Rigging
- Double spreader Seldon Spar
- Furlex Roller furling for headsail
- Seldon Boom Vang
- Harken 2 speed #40 Self-tailing primary winches
- Harken #16 self-tailing halyard winches
- 2 Harken Winch handles
- All lines lead thru sheet clutches
- Emergency tiller
- Spinnaker pole
- Whisker pole
- Racing Spinnaker
- Spinnaker with sock
- Elvstrom Jib and fully battened, double reef main
- Quantum Jib and battened single reef main
Electrical and Mechanical:"
- Volvo MD 2020 with saildrive
- Two-blade Autoprop folding prop
- 40 gallon fuel tank
- 80 gallon water capacity in 2 tanks
- 20 gallon holding tank
- 6 gallon hot water tank (heated via shore power or engine)
- Electric and manual bilge pumps
- Main electric panel with automatic fuses
- 2 deep cycle house batteries and engine starting battery, new in 2021
- 120 Shore power with cord
- 12V socket at panel
- 3 120V outlets
- Shower with electric sump pump
- Marine head
- Fuel emergency shut off in head
- Webasto forced air heater for entire boat (diesel fueled)
- Numerous tools ad spares
Exterior and Deck:
- Stainless steel bow and stern pulpits with side stanchions and double life lines
- Split bow rail with seat
- Stainless steel hand rails
- Stainless steel grab rail by companionway
- Teak inlay in cockpit seats and cockpit sole
- 7 Gebo opening ports
- 4 Gebo opening hatches
- Solar vent
- Aluminum toe rail
- Stainless steel grab rail on pedestal
- Canvas pedestal cover
- Non-skid side decks and coach roof
- Whitlock steering system and leather wrapped wheel
- Steering pedestal with single lever engine control and instrument panel
- Folding cockpit table table at pedestal
- Self-draining anchor locker
- Stainless steel bow fitting, anchor roller
- Fortress anchor with chain and rode
- Spare Bruce anchor with chain and rode
- Swim platform with stainless steel boarding ladder
- Whale hot and cold cockpit shower
- Four fenders
- Dock lines
Construction - Hull and Deck
- Hand laid fiberglass construction, solid glass below the waterline
- Kevlar reinforced bow section
- Osmosis protection
- Epoxied keel
- Double laminate centerline
- Reinforced longitudinal stringer
- Heavy laminate keel flange
- Rudder stock with self-adjusting pendulum bearing
- Bronze through hull fittings with stainless steel ball valves
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Vessel Locations & Events
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
245 C Street
Solomons MD 20688 USA
Email: [email protected]
The water has always been a part of my life since learning to sail aboard a Sailfish while vacationing in Chatham, Massachusetts. At twelve, I graduated to Penguins and 420’s at the Tred Avon Yacht Club in Oxford, Maryland. My parents always belonged to the Corinthian Yacht Club in Philadelphia and I often accompanied them on cruises aboard a Hinckley Bermuda 40 that we cruised in the Chesapeake.
Understanding banking after working 12 years for Loyola Savings and Loan of Maryland, I helped navigate the purchase of a 32’ Pearson Vanguard for a friend and taught him to sail. Loving the idea of sharing my passion for boating, I joined Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales (in what is now Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and Marina) in 1990 and worked as a broker for fifteen years.
In 1993, Oxford Boatyard Yacht Sales became a dealer for Sabre and Back Cove Motor Yachts and I acquired an understanding and respect for powerboats. I worked closely with the boatyard commissioning new vessels and working as a liaison between new owners and the marina. I have an intimate understanding of the boat buying process - how to guide new owners through surveys, sea trials, registration, and documentation.
I love all boats and each one has its own quality. Though I would consider myself a traditionalist in boat design, I like what the new designs offer in comfort and ability.
When not talking boats, my husband (of 25 years) and I live in Easton, Maryland. My husband is the rigging supervisor at Safe Harbor Oxford Boatyard and our daughter works at the marina full time, having graduated from Washington College in 2020. She earned her Teaching Certification and is applying for a teaching position in English.
I am starting my 4th year as a broker with Brewer Yacht Sales and in addition to my office at Safe Harbor Zahniser’s in Solomon’s, Maryland I now have an office at Safe Harbor Oxford. This enables me to cover the territory from the Eastern Shore to Solomon’s Island and everything in between.
I look forward to speaking with you and sharing my passion for boats. Let me help you find the perfect yacht or support and guide you in the sale of your existing vessel!