2008 Sea Ray 22' (6.71 m) 220 Sundeck
Nyack, New York, United States
Clean. Sharp. Ready to go! This fun-loving Sea Ray 220 Sundeck is a great looking boat with many of the amenities normally found on larger boats. Perfect for skiing, fishing or just cruising to a restaurant, this bow rider promises summer FUN!
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: SERV2644I708
|Ready-In the water now|
|Sea Ray Quality|
|Notable Upgrades: New starter motor, impeller assembly, bottom paint, engine wiring, serviced & ready to go!|
|Date Listed: 06/04/2022|
Clean. Sharp. Ready to go! This fun-loving Sea Ray 220 Sundeck is a great looking boat with many of the amenities normally found on larger boats. A wet bar, fully enclosed head, transom shower, large swim platform and enormous bow seating area make this a perfect boat for skiing, fishing, or just cruising to a restaurant. Able to accommodate 10 people, the Sea Ray 220 Sundeck is comfortable, well-laid out and offers lots of storage and easy access to the 260-hp MerCruiser that puts out power to spare (and only has 395 hours!).
TWO SEAS has been well-maintained, professionally-serviced and is clean and ready for fun. Cushions are in great shape. Listed to sell, showings are encouraged for this value-packed boat. Don't wait! Vessel is located in Nyack, NY. Shown by appointment.
LOA: 23' 6'' (7.16 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Documented Year: 2008
Beam: 8' 6''
Draft Max: 3' 0''
Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Modified Vee
Fuel Tank: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Fresh Water: 10 Gallons (37.85 Liters)
Dry Weight: 4370
Exterior Color: Black/Pearl
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: MerCruiser
- Engine Model: 5.0L
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 260.00
- Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
- Hours: 285.00
- Engine Location: Middle
- Gelcoat, Pearl
- Graphics Package, Black
- Cleats, 6" stainless steel (6)
- Handrail, Stainless steel w/integral Ski Tow Eye-Transom
- All stainless steel hardware
- Navigation lights
- Anchor storage with fiberglass hatch
- Swim platform, Integral/Extended w/Concealed Stainless Steel 3-step ladder w/grab handle
- Vent system, engine compartment
- Windshield, custom 3-piece tempered/tinted curved glass w/walk-thru
- Canvas-Bimini & Mooring Covers (Black)
- Custom Winter Cover (NEW)
- Beverage Holders (9)
- Bow walk-thru door
- Transom Door
- Portable head
- Head Compartment-Enclosed w/lockable door, storage shelf & light
- Ice chest (Insulated) built-in at Bow
- Indirect lighting
- Outlet 12V accessory
- Seating-Bow rider loungers with storage below
- Seating-Bucket (2) w/swivels, sliders, flip-up bolsters
- Seating-L-shaped Aft Bench w/storage below
- Storage-side panels
- Table, cockpit w/designated storage
- Wet Bar w/sink, faucet, stainless steel handrail and storage below
- Alarms-Engine-Oil & Water
- Ritchie Compass, dashboard-mounted
- Instrumentation w/backlit low-glare, blue night lighting
- Tachometer w/LCD Hour meter, Trim, Voltmeter, Water Temperature
- Shift & Throttle Lever w/Trim Switch & Ignition Cut-out switch
- Steering, Power-assisted
- Steering, Tilt Wheel
- Steering Wheel w/polished spokes & Burl Centerpiece
- Tilt & Trim, Power
- Battery (new 2020)
- Battery Tray w/Mount
- Fuse Block, Waterproof-Electronic Interface Module w/Fuse Condition Monitor
- Wiring, color-coded w/Chafe Protection
- GARMIN GPSmap 540s
- GARMIN Handheld GPS
- Depth Finder
- Sound System
- ENGINE COMPARTMENT:
- Bilge Pump, 12V Automatic (NEW 2021)
- Blower, Bilge 12V
- Fire Extinguisher Discharge Port
- Insulated Engine Compartment
- Fuel Tank w/Electric Shutoff Valve & Electric Sending Unit (50 gals.)
- Pressure Water System w/Transom Shower & Pullout Sprayer at sink
- Water Tank (10-gallon)
- 5.0L Mercruiser MPI
- Bravo 3 Outdrive (260 HP) 285 hours (Fully serviced 2020)
- NEW 2020: Bellows, shift collar, gimbal bearing, manifolds & risers
- NEW 2021: Engine wiring, starter motor
- New 2022: Impeller assembly, bottom paint, zincs
- Propeller-Dual 3-blade (Reconditioned 2022)
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales- Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Lynn Wise Oliver
Lynn fell in love with sailing and the boating lifestyle when she moved to the East Coast to work as a young adult. She understands that boating can be a wonderful, but daunting, experience. Her belief is that owning a boat should be positive, and buying and selling should be both professional and personalized to the needs of her clients.
Lynn’s insights and expertise have been gained through her extensive cruising, certification coursework, sailing, navigation and safety instruction, and earning her USCG Masters License. She was a boat owner for more than 25 years having both power and sail and is active in her local yacht club. Professionally, Lynn learned about boats, boaters and the industry as Marketing Director for Brewer Yacht Yards which included 26 locations. With the 2017 acquisition of Brewer Yacht Yards by Safe Harbor Marinas, she was appointed Director of Member Experience for the 80+ national locations.
Lynn has two adult sons who were raised in, on, and around the water and are still messing about with boats for work and pleasure. They have provided additional perspectives on boating, life and boat choices.
As an American Sailing Association and US Sail & Power Squadron Instructor and private captain, Lynn loves empowering people in boating, especially women. She understands that boating can be fabulous if all onboard feel safe, comfortable, and confident. That starts with the selection of the right boat for your lifestyle.
Contact Lynn to help with your decision-making process whether you’re buying or selling a boat. She can be reached at 203.979.5565 or lol[email protected].