2007 Northern Bay 38' (11.58 m) Down East
Mystic, Connecticut, United States
2007 Northern Bay Downeast
- Fiberglass Hull
The past owner of this boat was an avid boater who was disabled. This boat has been completely reworked to accommodate his special needs. There is a wheel chair door with ramp on the starboard side to enter and exit the boat The aft deck has been raised to meet the level of the salon floor. The salon area is wheel chair accessible with a hydraulic ramp to go forward. Below is a handicapped head to port with a settee seat to starboard and an athwartships bed forward. Invoices are available for all the upgrades to the boat including all new electronics. Shown by appointment only, located at our yard Safe Harbors Mystic.
LOA: 38' 0'' (11.58 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 13' 6''
Draft Min: 4' 6''
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 1
Head Room: 6' 11''
Maximum Speed: 23 Knots
Cruise Speed: 19 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Fresh Water: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Holding Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Dry Weight: 28000
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSC 8.3
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 500.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2721.00
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- 2- Garmin 7212 XSV Touch Screen Chartplotter with Chirp Sounder and Side Scan- New 2016
- Garmin Dome Radar- New 2016
- Icom VHF Radio
- Auto Pilot- Garmin GHP- New 2016
- Fusion AM/FM/Stereo System with External Speakers- New 2016
- Cummins Smart Craft Display
Deck & Hull
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- 3- Ventilation Hatches
- Transom Door with Gate
- Wheel Chair Access Door Starboard Side
- 6' 11" Headroom Below
- Salon Table
- Solid Rear Bulkhead between Salon and Cockpit
- Custom Teak Helm Station
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Custom Release Rocket Launcher
- Cockpit Shower
- Taco Outriggers with Center Rigger
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Aqua Technologies 800 GPD Watermaker
- Quartz Counter Tops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Microwave Oven
- Princess 2- Burner Cooktop
- AC/DC Refrigerator with Freezer
- Electric Hot Water Heater
- Ample Counter, Cabinet and Drawer Space
- 110/12V Electrical System
- Onan 5 KW Generator
- 2000 Watt Zantrax Inverter
- 2-255 Watt Solar Panels with Outback Controller
- AC/DC Distribution Panel with Circuit Breaker Protection
- Automatic Battery Charger
- 3- 8D Batteries Engine & House- New 2017
- 12V Generator Battery- New 2017
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning
- Anchor Windlass with Anchor, Chain and Rode- Helm Remote
- ZF Controls with Trolling Valve
- Fuel Polisher
Brewer Yacht Sales- Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Jimmy Economou CPYB
I gain a great deal of satisfaction working with boaters at Brewer Yacht Yard in Mystic. Mystic is one of New England's beautiful coastal towns and a boaters paradise.
The crew at Brewer's make every transaction seamless. In addition to being a yacht broker, I am also a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America and a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB).
However, when I’m not working on a boat deal, I enjoy offshore saltwater deep-sea fishing on my 42’ Hatteras, “Powernap."