1980 Allied 36' (10.97 m) Princess Ketch
North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
Refit Year: 2019 Velella
A complete refit in 2019 leaves this boat in exceptional condition.
- Cruisers / Ketch
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CYKPR135M79K
A complete refit in 2019 leaves this boat in exceptional condition. Read through the full specifications for the details. Call with questions or if you want to come see her in North Kingstown, RI, you will not be disappointed!
In Stock: Yes
LOA: 36' (10.97 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Refit Year: 2019
LWL: 27' 6''
Draft Max: 4' 6''
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 2
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Fresh Water: 104 Gallons (393.68 Liters)
Holding Tank: 24 Gallons (90.85 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 5000 lbs
Dry Weight: 15400
Designer: Arthur Edmunds
Builder: Allied Yachts
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Westerbeke
- Engine Model: 44B
- Engine Year: 2004
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 44.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1683.00
A Beautiful Allied Princess 36' Ketch. Velella has MK II features, including a bowsprit (larger sail area) and cabin top traveler.
Professionally refit from top to bottom completed and launched in 2019. It is actually cruise ready.
Again, all professionally done with exceptional craftsmanship:
- Custom electrical display panel and new wiring throughout (2019)
- All new lifelines and standing rigging throughout (2019)
- All new plumbing, including macerator and holding tank configuration (2019)
- Awlgrip topsides w/ non-skid (2019)
- Awlgrip Empress Blue Hull - extensively prepped and sprayed (2019)
- Companionway custom aluminum stairway with teak steps (2019)
- Awlgrip masts and booms (complete) (2019)
- Xantrex Power Inverter Freedom X 1000 (2019)
- New Garhauer blocks throughout (2019)
- Custom v-berth enhancements crafted by a boat builder (2019)
- Additional bilge electric automatic pump (secondary) (2019)
- 100% bottom stripped w/ ecoblast and epoxy job (2019)
- Custom and heavily reinforced engine mounts and bed (2019)
- LED lighting throughout (2019)
- TRI COLOR masthead light (2019)
- Doyle Sail Stack Packs on Main and Mizzen Sunbrella (2019)
- Sunpower 340 watts Bimini mounted (2019)
- Victron solar charge controller (two 2019)
- New Adler Barbour fridge compressor (2019)
- (4) AGM batteries (2019)
- Doyle Mizzen Sail Offshore package (2019)
- Custom and robust worm gear stabilizer (2019)
- Custom dodger and Bimini Sunbrella (2019)
Frankly, there is a lot more we've done to the boat. Please be in touch for further details.
We love this boat.
Thick fiberglass and ready for anything, it cruises great and the ketch is a beauty to sail.
From the esteemed designer Arthur Edmund and the notoriety of the quality builders of Allied, this boat is both incredibly comfortable and great to sail.
We've sailed up and down the East Coast several times on Velella.
Westerbeke 44B FOUR: 1683 hours (new 2004) complete hose update / paint / removal from boat (2019). Provides plenty of power.
- 40 gallon fuel tank under cabin sole
- 80 gallon stainless steel water tank under cabin sole
- 24 gallon water tank under v-berth
- Two stage water filtration system
12 gallon holding tank (high quality hoses, new 2019)
Jabsco macerator (replaced 2019)
Bimini mounted 340 watts of solar, with an additional charge controller
- New CPT Autopilot (2020)
- Forespar Whisker Pole (2020)
- CQR Anchor (175 feet of chain)
- (2) Danforth Anchors
- Two anchor rollers on bowsprit.
- Neil Pryde mainsail.
- 100% jib
- Storm jib
- Doyle Mizzen Sail Offshore package (new)
Propane and CNG Fume Detector (Xintex, Model S-2A)
- Raymarine MFD, Model A-77
- Raymarine Quantum Radar, Model E70210
- Raymarine i60 Anemometer
- Raymarine i40 Depth Display
- Standard Horizon VHF and AIS, Model GX2200 (2020)
- Ram Mic 3 (2019)
LOFRANS 1,000 watt windlass with cockpit controls and foredeck controls.
- Compass: Danforth Constellation model in cockpit.
- Compass: Ritchie Powerdamp navigators compass at chart table.
- Raymarine I60 electronic wind indicator with masthead transducer.
- Windex masthead fly.
WEST MARINE, RIB 310 (10 foot dinghy with lots of patches!)
Tons of extra parts, many of which are new.
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
David McKenney, CPYB
I joined the Brewer Yacht Sales team in 1997 at the Brewer Sakonnet location and relocated in 1999 upon the opening of our Wickford Cove office. During my time with Brewers, I have won numerous awards including "Broker of the Year," "Customer Satisfaction," and most recently I received the "Team Work" award. I am a proud member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America and a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. I place a high value on meticulous service and comprehensive knowledge of our products. I started my career in sales as a manufacturer's representative at 18 years old and continued to represent electronics distributors until I opened my own business buying and selling companies and their production equipment both domestically and abroad.
Introduced to boating as an infant, I can't recall a summer when we weren't water skiing, fishing, or sailing. My father was a Sales Manager for Mercury and we grew up in Rhode Island where I had opportunities to crew on sport-fishing boats and campaign-racing sailboats on a regular schedule. My lifetime on the water offers me the valuable experience necessary to facilitate new and practiced boaters alike with the purchase or sale of their next boat!