2001 Catalina 47' (14.33 m) 470
Greenport, New York, United States
Two cabin Catalina 470 waiting for her next owner.
- Fiberglass Hull
- HIN/IMO: CTYY0086C101
Collage is the desirable 2-cabin layout with a spacious salon and a fully equipped galley midship to port with the Nav Station opposite. Entrance to the aft head is from the owner’s stateroom or from the main salon. The forward cabin has a double berth, hanging locker and storage with the second head forward in the forepeak. Both heads have stall showers. The salon has a U-shaped dinette with seating opposite. This boat is not a “typical” Catalina. She is designed for offshore sailing; many owners are currently living aboard and ranging the world with theirs. Check out the Full Specs and call for an appointment for a private viewing. She is located in Greenport, NY.
Official Number: NY 9167 UV
LOA: 47' 11'' (14.61 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Draft Max: 5' 8''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Fuel Tank: 88 Gallons (333.12 Liters)
Fresh Water: 214 Gallons (810.08 Liters)
Ballast Weight: 9550 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH3-TE
- Engine Year: 2001
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 75.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 1800.00
- Hours Date: 11-05-2021
- Serial Number: E10973
- Engine Location: Middle
- Generator Make: Fischer Panda
- Generator Model: 2019 8 Mini
- Generator KW: 6.50
"Collage" features a 2 cabin layout which can sleep 7.
Large master cabin aft with queen size mattress, swivel chair, and vanity.
Excellent designed galley to port.
Large dining table and settee on port which converts to large double berth and also folds open for very large dining table.
Beautiful Ultra Leather Interior Upholstery. Sofa on starboard converts to small table or single berth.
Private guest cabin forward with large head and separate shower stall.
Large nav station to starboard.
Excellent storage with plenty of cabinets, closets, lockers.
Oversized winches, blocks, genoa cars, tracks.
Electric winch for main sheet and furling.
Powerful double spreader rig and balanced sail plan.
Single balanced rudder.
Structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine and tanks.
2 Cabin version - full Master & Guest cabins
2 Full heads with separate showers
3 Separate 110v 30 amp shore power circuits
3 Separate air conditioning / heating systems
Yanmar 75hp Turbo Diesel engine - shaft drive
SidePower Bow thruster
Harken electric winch for main sheet and furling
Harken size 66 2 speed primary winches
Schaefer jib furler
Maxwell Electric windlass w/capstan
Raymarine sailing instruments – speed, wind, depth, temperature
Top & Front access refrigerator and separate freezer
10 lb propane tank w/pressure gage + spare tank. In sealed compartments
Starboard side settee converts to sofa / single berth
Large dining table folds open to become extra-large dining area - also converts to large double berth
2001 Manufacturer Provided Equipment List
Catalina 470 Specifications -
Standard Equipment Spar and Rigging -
Double spreader masthead rig
- Complete standing and running rigging.
- Internal pre-stretched dacron rope halyards.
- PVC wiring conduit with messenger in mast.
Sail Handling and Equipment
- Two, two speed self-tailing primary winches.
- Two speed self-tailing halyard winch, port.
- Electric main halyard winch, starboard
- Halyards and vang control lines led aft.
- Port and starboard line storage compartments.
- Mainsheet traveler with car and multi-purchase adjuster system.
- Inboard genoa tracks with ball bearing cars.
- Boom vang, stainless steel with multi-purchase adjustment.
Propulsion, Steering Controls
- Dual station, independent pedestal controlled steering.
- Compass with light at port and starboard steering stations.
- Centrally mounted engine instruments.
- Single lever engine controls on starboard side.
- Steering brake in wheel hub.
- Twin stainless destroyer wheels.
- Emergency tiller system.
- Fresh water cooled 75 h.p. turbo diesel engine with reduction gear.
- Sea water strainer on cooling inlet.
- Bilge blower and ventilation system.
Features And Deck Hardware
- One piece fiberglass deck, white with grey two-tone.
- Twin helm cockpit with contoured coamings.
- Fiberglass cockpit table with two leaves.
- Walk through stern with transom boarding platform and storage lockers.
- Stern boarding ladder with contour treads.
- Double lifelines with gates port and starboard.
- Mooring cleats, two fore and two aft.
- Midship springline cleats.
- Midwatch blue and silver sheer stripe.
- Molded-in gel coat waterline, midwatch blue.
- Large double anchor rollers on foredeck.
- Electric anchor windlass, power up and down controls, with foot switches.
- Anchor locker forward with divider and two scuppers.
- Stainless steel hand rails on cabin top.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Stern rails with observation seats, port and starboard, with cup holders.
- Molded-in landing for dodger.
- Anodized aluminum toe rails. Interior
- Satin varnished finish with gloss trim on interior wood surfaces.
- Navigation station with chart table, and built-in upholstered contoured seating
- Owners stateroom aft with queen size island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk with seat and private entrance to aft head.
- Main saloon features large dinette, gloss finished dining table to port, with settee seating starboard.
- Guest stateroom forward features large pullman berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with shower.
- Large top access locker under berth.
- Inner spring mattresses on fore and aft berths with custom fitted sheets
- Teak and holly veneer sole.
- Teak veneer bulkheads and teak trim..
- Refrigeration system, DC powered with divided refrigerator-freezer compartments.
- Microwave oven, built-in, AC powered.
- 3 burner stainless steel stove with oven.
- LPG, gimbaled with lock.
- Stove hood with light and power vent to exterior.
- Separate pump for ice box discharge.
- Large top loading locker.
- Multi drawer bank.
- In-counter trash chute to under counter bin.
- Overhead cabinets with glass and dish storage.
- Pressure water distribution with filter at pump.
- Manifolded tankage with cleanouts.
- 20 gal. hot water heater with engine heat - exchanger and 115V element.
- Macerator pumps for overboard discharge of holding tanks, two independent waste systems.
- Electric head aft, manual head forward.
- Complete head compartment forward and aft with separate shower compartments. - Hot and cold deck shower at transom.
- Selection manifold for five water tanks.
- Diesel fuel - 84 gallons in two separate aluminum tanks with selection valves and filters.
- Dockside water pressure system.
- Standard Intrepid VHF radio: dual station with RAM microphone.
- Two heavy duty 12 volt DC marine batteries in service house bank.
- Marine battery charger, multi-bank automatic.
- International running lights.
- 115V 30 amp shore power and adapter.
- Masthead, foredeck and steaming lights.
- 12 volt DC lighting throughout.
- Custom 115V AC
- 12V DC elec. distribution panels, separate main breaker panel and windlass control.
- Circuit breaker for AC-DC electrical circuits.
- Ground fault circuit protection.
- AC duplex receptacles throughout.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The challenges of extended offshore cruising have been met with a display of strength, innovative design, and engineering that clearly define the Catalina 470. A unique, structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. Below there is a new standard of functionality and comfort. The galley is remarkable in its amount of cold, consumables, and equipment space. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and large master stateroom below. The luxurious main salon boasts adjustable arm chairs and deep banquet seating available in soft, durable Ultraleather. The nav station contains all necessary readouts. For easy maintenance, centrally located equipment clusters offer easy access to all pumps, valves, and filters. At every turn, equipment and systems have been engineered to the most demanding bluewater specifications: the first ever articulated traveler rotates fore and aft, spreading the load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, powerful winches. Moreover, a powerful, double spreader rig and generous sail plan are balanced to deliver a remarkable combination of high performance and ease of handling.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales-Earning Your Business One Boat at a Time
Brewer Yacht Sales has been a trusted name in the yacht brokerage industry for over 25 years. Specializing in both used power and sailboats, most of our brokers have earned their Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB) accreditation and all are proud members of the Yacht Brokers Association of America (YBAA). Whether buying or selling, our professional sales team is ready to exceed your expectations at our conveniently located East Coast offices.
Buying Your Vessel With Brewer Yacht Sales
Our Yacht Sales Professionals share your passion for the boating lifestyle. Our brokers work with a network of contacts, establish value, negotiate on your behalf, safeguard funds in separate escrow accounts, provide an ethical atmosphere for the transaction, and build relationships. We specialize in both power and sailboats up to 100', with experience selling all major brands including Sea Ray, Viking Princess, Tiara Yachts, Sabre, Hunter, Beneteau, Tartan, and more.
Brewer Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Want more information?
Bruce McDonald, CPYB
Bruce McDonald joined Brewer Yacht Sales in 2011 and is headquartered at Safe Harbor Stirling and services Safe Harbor Stirling, Safe Harbor Greenport, and the east end of Long Island.
Bruce started his marine industry experience three days after his high school graduation when he reported to Massachusetts Maritime Academy. Upon graduation, he served as an engineer aboard various merchant ships and traveled the world in addition to spending fourteen years in the United States Naval Reserve. When he came “ashore” he spent his career with Fortune 100 companies while obtaining his MBA. Previously to joining Brewer Yacht Sales he sold new and pre-enjoyed boats on the North Fork for six seasons.
Although a New England native, he summered on the North Fork of Long Island since childhood and moved to Southold over twenty-five years ago. He and his wife, Karen, have a blended family of seven children and eleven grandchildren. They reside in Aquebogue.
He is ready to assist you in your search for that perfect boat or to facilitate the sale of your existing boat.