2004 Hunter 33' (10.06 m) 33
Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
2004 Hunter 33
Flag of Registry: United States
- Fiberglass Hull
The CHILLIN is a 2004 model HUNTER 33 .. also knows as the "33-2" .. as manufactured in 2003 for the 2004 model year by HUNTER MARINE of Alachua, FL. The "33-2" was first introduced for the 2004 model year and it continues to be a modern, sophisticated design that compares very well with competitor's offerings since her introduction and to the present day.
The CHILLIN has been only lightly used over the years by only a handful of Owners. She's been well-kept and is complete with all of the amenities for comfortable and safe local cruising & day-sailing. Her inventory of a Dodger & Bimini, U-K Sails, RAYMARINE electronics, cockpit cushions .. right down to the newer gas grill! .. are all in excellent condition.
The Owners have elected to sell the CHILLIN now .. in mid-Season .. as both work and other Family plans have intervened with the time available to enjoy her as she should be. Given her overall condition, equipage & "immediate & turn-key" availability, an appointment for a viewing is certainly encouraged.
LOA: 33' 6'' (10.21 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 11' 6''
LWL: 29' 5''
Draft Max: 4' 6''
Draft Min: 4' 6''
Single Berths: 6
Maximum Speed: 6 Knots
Cruise Speed: 5 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Bridge Clearance: 47' 0''
Fuel Tank: 25 Gallons (94.64 Liters)
Fresh Water: 50 Gallons (189.27 Liters)
Holding Tank: 20 Gallons (75.71 Liters)
Displacement: 11016 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 3YM30 FWC (3) cylinder
- Engine Year: 2003
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 24.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 650.00
Hull & Deck
- WHITE Gelcoat topsides finish
- Boot-tops; wide DARK BLUE & narrow BLACK
- Cove Accent stripe, DARK BLUE
- Bottom, BLUE
- Fin keel, external lead w/ bulb (note: shoal draft, 4' 6')
- Spade rudder
- Rub rail, black rubber w/ stainless steel insert
- Opening port, starboard side aft (note: for Aft Cabin)
- WHITE Gelcoat finish for decks & Cockpit areas
- LIGHT GRAY Gelcoat for contrasting non-skid surfaces
- Bow Pulpit, double-rail, stainless steel
- Life-lines, double for upper & lower, WHITE-coated stainless steel
- Life-line gates, port & starboard
- Stern rail, double-rail stainless steel w/ boarding gate
- (3) Deck hatches, LEWMAR aluminum-framed w/ LEXAN, opening (note: (2) 17" x 17" on deck, (1) 11"x 16" from Aft Cabin to Cockpit)
- (2) Opening ports
- (6) Portlights, fixed (note: in Salon w/ (2) forward & (2) each, port & starboard)
- Deck vent, Dorade-type (note: for Salon)
- Jib / Genoa tracks, (2) sets, aluminum w/ adjustable cars (note: mounted on Coachroof forward & side decks)
- Radar Arch, stainless steel
- Mainsheet Traveler System w/ cross-hauls (note: mounted on Radar Arch w/ lines accessible at the base near the Helm Station)
- Helm Station w/ pedestal; LEWMAR wheel steering, single-lever throttle & shift controls, binnacle w/ DANFORTH 3.5" compass, stainless steel guard, wheel brake & mounting area on guard for the RAYMARINE electronics, (4) drink holders & Cockpit Table, folding, fiberglass w/ stainless steel supports
- Cockpit storage lockers, port & starboard (note: including the propane locker to starboard, aft)
- (6) Cleats, aluminum; (2) forward, (2) amidships & (2) aft
- Grab / Safety rails on Coachroof, stainless steel
- The interior of the HUNTER 33-2 is provided with teak interior furniture that is satin-varnished.
- Headroom: 6' 4"
- Companionway entrance w/ (3) piece PLEXI boards, lockable
- Sliding Companionway hatch into integral sea-hood
- Teak & Holly Cabin Sole, veneer & varnished
- Dinette table (note: port side & converts to a "double" berth)
- Settee berth, to starboard & opposite the Dinette area settee berth
- Interior cushions
- Large berth
- Settee w/ cushion
- Hanging locker
- Large double berth (note: lies athwartships)
- LEWMAR Opening hatch to starboard for ambient light & ventilation & accessible via the Cockpit seat lid, starboard side.
- The large "U" shaped Galley is located aft, port side adjacent to the Companionway.
- Stove / Oven, FORCE 10 (2) burner, propane, gimbaled
- Remote gas shut-off switch
- Propane tank (note: located in Cockpit, starboard side aft w/ provision for 2nd tank)
- Microwave, ORIGO
- Refrigeration, COOLMATE 12 VDC
- Galley sink, stainless steel
- CORIAN Countertops
- The Head is located to starboard & aft opposite the Galley.
- Marine Head, manual, raw water, USCG Type III system
- Holding tank, 20 USG, aluminum
- Tank level gauge (note: at Nav Station)
- Macerator pump, JABSCO
- "Y" Valve for overboard discharge when offshore
- Hot & cold pressure water service
- Vanity w/ sink
- Countertop, LIGHT TAN "faux marble"
- Shower. hand-held unit, w/ sump pump, JABSCO
- Ventilator, solar-powered
RIG, RIGGING, WINCHES & SAILS
The HUNTER 33-2 was produced with their trademark B&R Fractional Rig w/ swept-back spreaders. This allows for the elimination of the backstay for the standing rigging component.
- Dimensions: I=37' 5", J=10' 10", P=36' 5"" & E= 13' 10"
- Mast height: 46' 7" (Standard Rig)
- Sail Area: 625 Sq / Ft (Main + 100% F/T, for Standard Rig)
- Air Draft: 47' (approx. for DWL to Masthead)
- B&R Rig
- Double spreaders
- Deck-stepped spar
- Aluminum mast & boom, silver anodized
- Internal halyards
- Roller-furling, SELDEN Furlex 700S
- Standing rigging, stainless steel
- Boom vang, SELDEN rigid spring / oil type w/ control line led aft to the Cockpit
- Line clutches / stoppers aft, LEWMAR Spinlock's
- All halyards & control lines led aft to the SPINLOCK stoppers on the Coach roof aft, port & starboard
- Lazy-jacks for mainsail
- (2) L30 CST (2) speed self-tailing Primary genoa / jib sheet
- (2) L16 CST (2) speed self-tailing Halyard / line
Sails (U-K SAILMAKERS)
- Mainsail, Dacron, full-batten w/ reef points for jiffy / slab reefing
- Mainsail cover, Dark Blue SUNBRELLA
- Jib, Dacron, 100%, Roller-furling w/ tabling cover, Dark Blue SUNBRELLA
The Navigation, Performance & Autopilot electronics are installed in a pod at the Helm Station.
- VHF, ICOM M402 w/ Remote Mic in Cockpit
- RAYMARINE ST-40 Speed & Log
- RAYMARINE ST-40 Depth
- RAYMARINE SL 530 combination GPS / ChartPlotter
- RAYMARINE ST-60 AWI / WS
- RAYMARINE Autohelm 4000+, 12 VDC, external drive
- Stereo, JVC, Model KD-NDR20, AM / FM / CD w/ speakers in Salon & Cockpit (note: under the Radar Arch)
Electrical & Systems
- The HUNTER 33-2 is provided with both a Ship's Service System, 12 VDC as well as a Shore Power System, 110 VAC.
- (2) Batteries, 12 VDC Type 27 Lead / Acid in boxes
- Battery charger, MARINCO 30 AH 125 AH
- Inverter, 750 Watt (2021)
- Shore Power System w/ MARINCO inlet, 110 VAC w/ 30' 30 AH cord
- DC Panel (w/ 2x outlets) & AC Panel (note: at Nav Station)
- Reverse-polarity light
- Galvanic Isolator, CHARLES MARINE Isolation Transformer for AC System
- Voltmeter & power indicator light
- Interior outlets, 110 VAC, GFI units throughout
- Fresh water capacity: 50 USG in (1) plastic tank
- Tank level gauge (note: at Nav Station)
- Hot & cold pressure water system (note: service to Head, Galley & Cockpit shower)
- Hot water heater, KUUMA (5) USG (note: heated by Shore Power & engine)
- (1) Bilge pump, manual
- (1) Bilge pump, RULE electric / automatic
- (1) Shower sump pump
Nav (note: split lens forward on bow pulpit, single unit aft)
- Lighting, Interior
- (8) Swivel / Reading
- (2) Florescent
- (2) Dome / Overhead
- (4) Recessed
The HUNTER 33-2 is powered by a YANMAR 3YM30 FWC (3) cylinder marine diesel that's rated at 24 HP at 3600 RPM.
- Hours: 650 (approximate)
- Fuel Capacity: 25 USG in (1) aluminum tank
- Fuel Level Gauge (note: at Nav Station)
- Propeller: (2) Blade, fixed pitch 16" diameter, bronze
- Prop (spare): (2) Blade, folding
- Prop Shaft: 1" stainless steel
- RACOR Fuel / Water Separator filter
- Insulated engine room
- Bilge blower, 12 VDC
- Anchor windlass, SIMPSON-LAWRENCE, 12 VDC electric / manual
- DANFORTH-style anchor & rode w/ 10' galvanized chain & 150' x 5/8" nylon, (3) strand
- Bow anchor roller, stainless steel
- Bow anchor well
- Connector piece for Dodger & Bimini
- USCG Gear (8x USCG Type II-III PFD's, horn, flares)
- CO2 Detector / Alarm, SAFE-T ALERT
- (3) Fire Extinguishers, B1 Dry Chemical
- Throwable PFD cushion, USCG Type IV
- Wood plug set for thru-hulls
- LIFESLING Man-Overboard Rescue System (note: mounted on stern rail, port side)
- Dock lines & fenders
- Cockpit cushions
- Stern rail "perch" seats w/ SUNBRELLA cushions
- Swim ladder, folding, stainless steel (note: mounted at Transom entrance)
- Solar ventilator
- Barbeque grill, stainless steel w/ camping gas bottle (note: mounted on stern rail, port side aft)
- Boat hook
- Winch handle holder, LEWMAR (note: at Companionway, port side)
- LEV-O-GAGE Angle Of Heel Indicator (note: mounted at Companionway)
Brewer Yacht Sales
Brewer Yacht Sales’ Stamford office is located inside Safe Harbor Yacht Haven Marina. With easy access by land or sea, Safe Harbor Yacht Haven Marina is the Long Island Sound gateway to all points heading east. Protected by a breakwater, Stamford harbor is divided into two branches. Safe Harbor Yacht Haven Marina can be found on the East branch, with over 350 slips.
The professional sales staff at Brewer Yacht Sales Stamford are committed to making your boat buying or selling experience an enjoyable one! Our Brewer Yacht Sales brokers have on average twenty years of boating industry experience, and it is their job to make your transaction smooth and worry-free. We want to build long-term relationships with our customers, whether you are transitioning out of your current boat or into your next one.
A true yacht sales professional, Randy started his yacht sales career in Connecticut over 40 years ago after a tour of duty as a Naval Aviator, then solo sailing the East Coast and down to the Islands. Randy is pleased to continue to offer his clients the accumulated experience garnered from a lifetime of boating as well as performing as a yacht broker, agent, dealer, and importer since 1973.
To date, Randy has completed over 900 new and brokerage yacht sales transactions on behalf of his clients! For new yacht sales, Randy has represented many of the best and most recognizable yacht manufacturers including Nautor’s Swan, Baltic Yachts, Contest Yachts, Grand Banks, Bertram, Hatteras, C&C, Pearson, Bristol Yachts, and J-Boats. With his extensive product knowledge, highly successful track record, fine reputation, and extensive Industry contacts, Randy will get the job done for his buyers and sellers alike.
Randy, his wife Pam, their two daughters, and families (that includes 4 grandchildren!) all enjoy being on the water and cherish the great things boating brings to a family. To benefit from Randy’s extensive experience, you can contact him via his cell 203-512-0847 or via email at “[email protected]”. If you are one of Randy’s numerous past clients and would like to reacquaint, he would certainly like to hear from you!