2005 Jeanneau 43' (13.11 m) Sun Odyssey 43 DS
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
- Fiberglass Hull
Amoreena is very clean, well equipped and impeccably maintained by her original owner. She is the desirable 2 cabin, 2 head airy deck salon model and has never been chartered.
Just listed and available for showing.
Shipping to Europe and the Islands is easily arranged. No sales tax for vessels berthed here in RI.
LOA: 43' (13.11 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 13' 8''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4JH3TE
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Power HP: 75.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Raymarine C80 Chartplotter,
- ST60 wind, depth, speed
- ST60 Autopilot w/ linear electric actuator
- Larger holding tanks (18 gal. each)
- Cockpit cushions, tableware
- Cabin window shades
- Separate engine start battery
Owner Installed Equipment:
- Garmin 2006C color chartplotter at nav table (sensor required)
- Custom mattresses in Aft cabin and V berth
- Brunton Autoprop
- Dodger, bimini and connector by Thurston Sails
- Electric winch on cabin top for halyards and furling lines
- Serrated line cutter on shaft
- ICOM AIS receiver
- Raymarine 2Kw radome mounted on self-leveling backstay mount
- Uniden VHF at Nav table
- Raymarine VHF at cockpit pedestal
- Insignia LCD TV on forward bulkhead
- Cruisair 16,000BTU A?C and heat (main and forward cabin)
- Cruisair 5,000BTU A?C and heat for aft cabin
- Boat wired for Cable TV and internet
- Majic Chef countertop icemaker
- Kuuma stern barbeque (LPG)
- Seawater anchor washdown
- 10 ft Achilles with inflatable floor
- 5HP 4 stroke Tahatsu new in 2016
- Stainless steel dinghy davits by Ocean Marine Systems
Additional Units Included
2013 Achilles 13-1 LS1310 LG
LOA: 43' 4'' LWL: 37'5'' Beam: 13'8'' Displacement: 20955 Draft: 5'2''
Engine(s): Yanmar Engine(s) HP: 75 Engine Model: 4jh3te
Fuel: 53 Water: 146 Holding: 36
Brewer Yacht Sales
Brewer Yacht Sales’ Warwick office is located inside Safe Harbor Cowesett. Whether it is reaching through the protected waters of Greenwich Bay or deep-sea fishing off Montauk, Safe Harbor Cowesett is in the heart of boater’s paradise. Onshore, you can enjoy the nearby Roger Williams Park Zoo, the public golf course at the East Greenwich Golf and Country Club, and the many boutiques and antique shops of East Greenwich Village. Safe Harbor Cowesett offers all the amenities to make your stay comfortable.
The professional sales staff at Brewer Yacht Sales Warwick are committed to making your boat buying or selling experience an enjoyable one! Our Brewer Yacht Sales brokers have on average twenty years of boating industry experience, and it is their job to make your transaction smooth and worry-free. We want to build long-term relationships with our customers, whether you are transitioning out of your current boat or into your next one.
Mike Farman, CPYB
I have been fortunate enough to be with the Brewer organization as a customer since 1992 and as a Brewer Yacht Sales broker since 2001 at the Warwick, RI location. Before that, I held a 100 Ton USCG Masters License, enjoyed senior corporate positions, and backed up my experience by becoming a Certified Professional Yacht Broker, (CPYB-only 550 in North America) and a member of the Yacht Broker Association of America (YBAA).
In addition to the professional awards recognizing my contributions to the boating community, I am most proud of the professional manner in which my associates at Brewer Yacht Sales do business. I have sold over 600 brokerage boats and I am equally comfortable with power and sailboats. I have owned more than a dozen boats from a 54’ Vagabond Schooner to my current boats: a 36’ Trawler and 22’ Tripp Angler.
My priority is to find the right boat for my customer, regardless of who has the listing. I believe in listening to my clients and feel confident that they will benefit from my many years of experience. Please keep in mind we always have qualified buyers for quality listings. Whether you are buying or selling, please feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help you.