2007 Northern Bay 38' (11.58 m) Down East
Mystic, Connecticut, United States
2007 Northern Bay Downeast
- Fiberglass Hull
The past owner of this boat was an avid boater who was disabled. This boat has been completely reworked to accommodate his special needs. There is a wheel chair door with ramp on the starboard side to enter and exit the boat The aft deck has been raised to meet the level of the salon floor. The salon area is wheel chair accessible with a hydraulic ramp to go forward. Below is a handicapped head to port with a settee seat to starboard and an athwartships bed forward. Invoices are available for all the upgrades to the boat including all new electronics. Shown by appointment only, located at our yard Safe Harbors Mystic.
LOA: 38' 0'' (11.58 Meters)
Type: Power- Used
Beam: 13' 6''
Draft Min: 4' 6''
Single Berths: 2
Double Berths: 1
Head Room: 6' 11''
Maximum Speed: 23 Knots
Cruise Speed: 19 Knots
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Fuel Tank: 400 Gallons (1514.16 Liters)
Fresh Water: 40 Gallons (151.42 Liters)
Holding Tank: 35 Gallons (132.49 Liters)
Dry Weight: 28000
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSC 8.3
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Power HP: 500.00
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Hours: 2721.00
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass
- 2- Garmin 7212 XSV Touch Screen Chartplotter with Chirp Sounder and Side Scan- New 2016
- Garmin Dome Radar- New 2016
- Icom VHF Radio
- Auto Pilot- Garmin GHP- New 2016
- Fusion AM/FM/Stereo System with External Speakers- New 2016
- Cummins Smart Craft Display
Deck & Hull
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- 3- Ventilation Hatches
- Transom Door with Gate
- Wheel Chair Access Door Starboard Side
- 6' 11" Headroom Below
- Salon Table
- Solid Rear Bulkhead between Salon and Cockpit
- Custom Teak Helm Station
- Flush Mounted Rod Holders
- Custom Release Rocket Launcher
- Cockpit Shower
- Taco Outriggers with Center Rigger
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water System
- Aqua Technologies 800 GPD Watermaker
- Quartz Counter Tops
- Custom Cabinetry
- Microwave Oven
- Princess 2- Burner Cooktop
- AC/DC Refrigerator with Freezer
- Electric Hot Water Heater
- Ample Counter, Cabinet and Drawer Space
- 110/12V Electrical System
- Onan 5 KW Generator
- 2000 Watt Zantrax Inverter
- 2-255 Watt Solar Panels with Outback Controller
- AC/DC Distribution Panel with Circuit Breaker Protection
- Automatic Battery Charger
- 3- 8D Batteries Engine & House- New 2017
- 12V Generator Battery- New 2017
- Bow & Stern Thrusters
- Marine Air Reverse Cycle Heat & Air Conditioning
- Anchor Windlass with Anchor, Chain and Rode- Helm Remote
- ZF Controls with Trolling Valve
- Fuel Polisher
Brewer Yacht Sales
Brewer Yacht Sales’ Mystic office is located inside Safe Harbor Mystic. Positioned on the charming and historic Mystic River, the marina is just south of both bridges in a secure, protected spot, which eliminates the hassle of docking.
Safe Harbor Mystic is only 15 minutes from Long Island Sound, with some of the best boating and fishing that the area has to offer. The marina is also only minutes away from some of the finest tourist attractions in Southeastern Connecticut, such as the Mystic Aquarium and Institute for Exploration, the Mystic Seaport, and the Denison Pequotsepos Nature Center. There really is no better place to spend your vacation than in Mystic—where the past meets the present, and history comes alive.
The professional sales staff at Brewer Yacht Sales Mystic are committed to making your boat buying or selling experience an enjoyable one! Our Brewer Yacht Sales brokers have on average twenty years of boating industry experience, and it is their job to make your transaction smooth and worry-free. We want to build long-term relationships with our customers, whether you are transitioning out of your current boat or into your next one.
Jimmy Economou CPYB
I gain a great deal of satisfaction working with boaters at Brewer Yacht Yard in Mystic. Mystic is one of New England's beautiful coastal towns and a boaters paradise.
The crew at Brewer's make every transaction seamless. In addition to being a yacht broker, I am also a member of the Yacht Brokers Association of America and a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB).
However, when I’m not working on a boat deal, I enjoy offshore saltwater deep-sea fishing on my 42’ Hatteras, “Powernap."