1983 Catalina 30' (9.14 m) C-30 Tall Rig
Westbrook, Connecticut, United States
1983 Catalina C-30 Tall Rig
- Fiberglass Hull
The Catalina 30 is one of the best selling sailboats in history...for good reason. The 30 has an incredibly large and comfortable interior and easy sailing characteristics. She is a great family boat and is a real competitor in races. Whether moving up or looking for your first boat Interlude should be first on your list. "Interlude" has been updated and well maintained, a "Turn Key" boat. She has fresh bottom paint, has been fully recommissioned for the 2021 season. There is a recent survey that will be made available to a qualified buyer.
LOA: 29' 11'' (9.12 Meters)
Type: Sail- Used
Beam: 10' 10''
LWL: 25' 0''
Draft Max: 5' 3''
Fuel Type: Diesel
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Hull Shape: Displacement
Displacement: 10200 lbs
Photos click to view all
- Engine Make: Universal
- Engine Model: 25
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel Type: Diesel
Interior Galley & Head
- private fwd cabin w/large V berth
- sleeps 7 in comfort
- double quarter berth
- dining table converts to a double
- nav station w/storage
- main salon stb settee/single berth
- marine head rebuilt in 2019
- H/C pressure water at galley and head(110 volt and motor driven)
- Ample storage throughout cabin
- new galley faucet 2019
- SS double sink in galley
- 12 Volt Adler-Barbour frig.
- plenty of counter space
SAILS & RIGGING
- 2002 North main, sail cover, 135% genoa
- 2009 Genoa UV cover
- 2004 SS wire standing rigging
- 2019 new halyards
- 2 Lewmar 2-speed self-tailing winches
- Lewmar single-speed main winch
- 2 aux. Lewmar single-speed winches
- back-up main sail
- deck mounted whisker pole
- 2020 new Bimini with SS bows
ELECTRONICS & ELECTRICAL
- 2019 all LED lights on mast, cockpit and interior
- 2002 multi-stage 2 bank battery
- 2004: battery switch panel, battery selector switch
- 2008 house battery
- 2010 starting battery
- 12V and 120 V panel
- shore power cord(50 ft.)
- 200 watt solar panels
- MPPT solar charger regulator
- Datamarine speed, wind, depth
- new simrad RS 20 VHF radio
- new bluetooth stereo w/cabin and cockpit speakers
- new LGTV
- engine has 1685 hours
- new: injectors, injector pump, transmission twin disc TMC40P(2018)
- 2019 PSS dripless stuffing box
- new cabin windows(2018)
- new 3 blade prop(2018)
- new Weems and Plath clock and barometer
- stern mounted charcoal grill
- dock lines, fenders, boat hook
- safety gear, life vests, radar reflector, horseshoe ring
- 25lb. CQR anchor/w chain, 200 ft. rode
- manual and electric bilge pumps
- 2020-new exhaust hose installed- expensive upgrade!!
Brewer Yacht Sales
Brewer Yacht Sales’ corporate office is in Westbrook, Connecticut at one of Safe Harbor Marina’s largest Northeast locations- Pilots Point Marina (North Yard). Westbrook Harbor is well-protected behind Duck Island, making it an excellent port in any storm. Westbrook is also conveniently located in Long Island Sound, making it an easy trip up the Connecticut River or across the Long Island Sound into New York.
The professional sales staff at Brewer Yacht Sales Westbrook are committed to making your boat buying or selling experience an enjoyable one! Our Brewer Yacht Sales brokers have on average twenty years of boating industry experience, and it is their job to make your transaction smooth and worry-free. We want to build long-term relationships with our customers, whether you are transitioning out of your current boat or into your next one.
I joined the Brewer Yacht Sales team upon the completion of their new offices in Pilots Point Marina’s North Yard in 1994. My previous experience as the founder and managing owner of Colvin Yacht Sales let me help many families enter and enjoy the "boating lifestyle" through our new and brokerage boat sales as well as our sailing school and charter programs.
I continue to enjoy working with families, whether moving up in the boating world or just beginning. I welcome the opportunity to help you with the purchase or sale of your next boat.
When not on the water with customers, I can be found out on the water with my family. Depending on the season, I will be traveling in my RV, skiing, hiking, motorcycling, or flying.