2017 Catalina 445
HUGE SPRING PRICE REDUCTION! MORE THAN $100,000 VS. NEW!!
"Island Woman" was purchased from us new in 2017 and is a late model version of the Catalina 445 that doesn't come around often! Expertly maintained and meticulously kept with only 160 hours on the engine. She features Sunbrella canvas and Makrolon windows for the custom Bimini and Dodger. This is truly a turn key vessel ready for short or long term cruising. Her comfortable ride and beautiful lines are sure to impress at sea and at the docks!
LocationBranford, CT, US
Vessel NameIsland Woman
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length44 ft - 13.41 meter
LOA:44 ft 5 in - 13.54 meter
Beam:13 ft 7 in - 4.14 meter
Draft - max:5 ft - 1.52 meter
Dry Weight:23500 lbs
Horsepower:57 (Individual), 57 (combined)
Fuel Tank:66 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:179 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:27 gallons - 2 tank(s)
The 445's hull form is optimized to provide the gentle, predictable motion underway, which is so appreciated in other Catalina models. The deck is strikingly handsome with a low profile cabin structure, twin helm stations and a roomy cockpit with tall, secure comfortable coamings and a cockpit table that seats 4-6. The deck is finished with a traditional diamond-patterned non-skid.
The owner's cabin is forward for privacy and optimum ventilation. Private head access from the forward cabin along with a electric head and separate shower complete the forward cabin arrangement. The guest cabin is aft with a large comfortable double berth, angled for easy access and greater headroom. This design incorporates a innovative cabin on the port side. This cabin is a flexible space that can easily be converted to whatever your cruising style dictates at the time-sleeping quarters, storage, or a work room with a bench. The galley has the storage and features needed for extended cruising.
This 3 Cabin Layout features the centerline owners Queen forward with Cedar lined hanging locker and drawers.
Two Guest cabins offer comfortable berthing with easy access to the fresh water heads. Starboard Stateroom aft features a Large Double Birth, Private Head Access and a Hanging Locker. Port aft Cabin can be configured to a storage Locker, Upper/Lower Birth or a Double Birth.
Smart 40" LED TV, wall mounted in the salon above the Port Dinette area. Starboard features a sette and Navigation Station.
Large Galley area for easy entertaining.
Deck and Hull
- Lewmar Electric Main Starboard Cabin Top Winch
- Lewmar Electric Primary Winches. Port and Starboard
- Leather Wrapped Helm Steering Wheels
- Winch, Wheel and table covers
- 1" Stainless Steel Stern Rail to the First Gate Stantion.
- 27" Double Lifelines with Port and Starboard Gates.
- Integrated Navigation Pod
- Large Divided Anchor locker
- Walk Through Stern with Boarding Platform and Ladder.
- Mid ship Cleats
- Outboard Bracket
- Observation Seats
- LPG Storage Lockers- 2 Tanks
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine ES127 Chartplotter with Pod
- 2 Raymarine I70 Displays with Transducer and Wind Machine
- Raymarine 21" HD 4kw Quantum Chirp Radar
- Raymarine EV-400 Autopilot with P70 Head
- Raymarine 60 VHF Radio with Helm Remote
- Raymarine AIS 650 Class B Receiver
- 2 - 30A Shore Power Receptacles
- 2 - 30A Shore Power Cords
- 2 - 30A 12' Extensions
- Fisher Panda 8KW Generator
- 2 Air Conditioning Units 16,000 BTU Each
- 6.5 HP Lewmar Bow Thruster
- Dedicated Start Battery
- 3 - 8-D House Batteries
- 30A Splitter
- 50A Adaptor
Island Woman Features a custom dodger and bimini with the connector. Upgrades to the Sunbrella canvass include leather wrapped grab handles and the upgraded Makrolon sight panels.
The Bimini features upgraded 1.25" Bows all around.
- Selden Furling Mast with vertical battens.
- Roller furling Jib.
- Keel #1 - Solid Lead
- Keel Type: Wing
- Lead Ballast: 8200 lb
- Displacement: 24500 sq ft
- Max Draft: 5.00 ft
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Springline Yacht Sales.(6835324)