2016 Dufour 412 GL
"Desderad'eau" is totally turn key and ready for the season.
She even comes with the mooring she sits on in Dutch Harbor, RI for the 2021 season.
The Dufour 412 has all the attributes of an exceptional yacht. Designed for the discerning cruiser/racer this boat will not disappoint.
"Desperad'eau" is a three-cabin layout that has been maintained to the highest standards by her original owners.
With a fast hull, stunning looks, and space above and below decks, the Dufour 412 is an excellent boat for offshore cruising in comfort or racing on a weekend at the club.
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Northstar Yacht Sales, LLC.(7909473)
LocationJamestown, RI, US
Designer:Felci Yacht Design
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length41 ft - 12.5 meter
LOA:40 ft 6 in - 12.34 meter
Beam:13 ft 9 in - 4.19 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 10 in - 1.78 meter
Cruise Speed:9 MPH
Horsepower:55 (Individual), 55 (combined)
Max Speed:11 MPH
Fuel Tank:53 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:100 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Holding Tank:13 gallons - 2 tank(s)
This DufourÂ 412 GL is a three-cabin, two-head layout.Â The oak interior revolves aroundÂ an L-shaped galley to starboardÂ and a very comfortable salon.Â The salon has a u-shaped settee to port with a sliding bench centerline surrounding the salon table, that converts to another berth (not in pictures). A straight settee is starboard and can be converted to a split seat with a chart/end table in the middle. During her build the factory upgrade the side panels to leather as well as the flooring to a darker laminate to contrast the oak interior.
- The L-shaped well lit galley is to starboard.
- Sink: Stainless, double sink with CorianÂ®Â synthetic resin cover
- Water: Hot and cold pressurized water with chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap.
- Gas Stove: 2-burner cooktop with oven on gimbals, with removable wooden cover and stainless rail
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling.
- Refrigerator: 12 volts with both Top and side loading
- 3-door under-sinkÂ cabinets with a cutlery drawer, 2 plastic bins, waste bin
- Double Berth - V-berth
- Mattress: 10 cm thick foam mattress with washable cover. Additional 3" memory foam topper.
- Leather panel upgrade
- Storage: Below berth and shelf alongside the hull.
- Bulkhead reading lights
- 12-volt fan
- Hanging locker with shelves
- Shoe locker in podium
- Water tank: Below the berth
- Manual sea toilet
- Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap, and showerhead
- Sink with vanity and Corian countertop
- Large Mirror
- Teak grate flooring (option)
- Large Double Berth:Â 78" Ã--Â 63" approx.
- Mattress:Â 4" Â thick foam mattress with washable cover.
- Fuel tank: Beneath berth, starboard side.
- Water tank: Beneath berth, port side.
- Storage:--Hanging locker with double door with shelf.Cubby-hole along hull liner with fiddle.
- Soundproofing:Double bulkhead provides acoustic and thermal insulation from adjoining engine compartment.
- Electric sea toilet (upgrade)
- Stainless was basinÂ
- Water: Hot and cold water, chrome-plated brass single-lever mixer tap
- Vanity-openÂ varnished teak counter with shelf.
- Separate shower stall with upgraded comfort package acrylic door.
- Drain: electric sumpÂ pump.
- Large mirror
- Shower grating: teak (option)
- Ventilation: Via deckÂ hatch or opening side port.
Rigging & Sails
- Furling Mast: 9/10 Fractional Anodized aluminum with double swept backÂ spreaders
- Boom: Anodized aluminum
- Standing rigging: Continuous 1X19Â stainless single-strand cable
chrome-plated bronze turnbuckles,Â single forestay, twin backstay, intermediate. and lower shrouds
Topping lift: Boom topping lift cleat
Genoa roller furler.
Running rigging: pre-stretched nylon including main and genoa halyards, boom topping lift, main and jib sheets, leech tensioner, furling line, downhaul tackle.
- Mainsail: Dacron roller furling.
- Genoa: Furling genoa with UV protection.
Hull & Deck
- Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decorative cove and boot stripes on the hull.
- NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Keel : Shoal 5' 10"Â
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam and Solid stainless steel post.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Handrails: Solid wood handrails on coach roof.
- Anchor windlass
- 35# Lewmar Delta Anchor
- Rope to chain Rhode (approx 25' chain 100' of nylon line)
- Fixed wooden toe rails
- Flexi-teak synthetic teak side decks
- Anchor locker: Molded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Split Stainless Steel Bow pulpits Port + Starboard
- Stern pulpit: Lifebuoy bracket, flagstaff bracket, and opening lifelines
- Stanchions: 8 with 2 rows of lifelines.
- Port and Starboard side lifeline gates
- Cockpit bench seats:Â Flexi-teak synthetic teak cockpit sole and seats
- Fold Out Sun Bed both starboard and port
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers, lids fitted with gas struts, and fixings for padlocks.
- Helm: Twin Leather-wrapped stainless steelÂ wheels
- Engine control: At starboard helm position
- Compasses:Â one at each helm
- Propane Gas locker: In starboard aft
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- BIB locker: Life raft stowage in the dedicated locker.
- Shower: In the port stern locker
- Telescopic stainlessÂ swim ladder
- Emergency tiller
- Optional Cockpit Grill (Plancha)
- Optional Cockpit sink
Electronics and Entertainment
- Fusion MS-AV750
- (2) Bose Speakers (Salon)
- (2) Raymarine Axiom 7 MFD (One at each helm)
- (2) Raymarine I 70 displays (One at each helm)
- (1) Raymarine I 70 Autopilot control (Starboard helm)
- Raymarine VHFÂ
Wired for both 12-volt DC and 120-volt AC to separate panels with individual breakers.
12 Volt DC
- (3) house batteries
- (1) Engine Start battery
- (2) Soliban 78 flexible solar panels on the dodger (New 2021)
- (2) Soliban 50 flexible solar panels on the coachroof
- 115 amp alternator
120 Volt AC
- 30 amp shore power connection
- Magnum Energy MS 2000 Charger/Inverter
- Full custom canvas Thurston winter cover with frame
- Cockpit fly attaches to dodger and twin backstays
- Custom Dodger
- Wheel Covers
- Cockpit cushions
- Sunbed cushions
- Dock lines
- USCG safety gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.