2013 Sabre Salon Express
PLEASE CALL ME FOR A FACETIME WALK THROUGH IF YOU DESIRE. ALSO, HAPPY TO SEND A FEW VIDEO CLIP WALK THROUGH'S OF ALL PARTS OF THE BOAT.
$100,000 PRICE REDUCTION MAY 18, 2020
311 HOURS ON MAIN ENGINES (LOWEST ANYWHERE ON MARKET) CONSTANTLY MAINTAINED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS. UP TO DATE ON SERVICE.
MAY 2020 - FRESH BOTTOM PAINT (SEE PICS)
MAY 2020 - FRESH PROP SPEED (SEE PICS)
VARNISH - EXCELLENT CONDITION
NEW COVERS FOR COCKPIT CUSHIONS
AT PRIVATE DOCK BEHIND OWNERS HOUSE
If you are even remotely serious about buying a 48' Sabre and you don't call on this one, your loss.....YES, It's that CLEAN! Often when looking through yachtworld, you try and determine which is the best of the best in a particular class.....YOU JUST FOUND IT. BEST VALUE COMBINED WITH LOWEST HOURS ON THE MARKET
FLAG BLUE AWLGRIP HULL PAINT 2018
DESIRABLE GARMIN ELECTRONICS (FULL COLOR)
JOYSTICK CONTROL (ZEUS DRIVES)
SUNSHADE (MANUAL AFTERMARKET SHADE COVERS COCKPIT)
ALL SYSTEMS MAINTAINED THROUGH YACHT MNGT COMPANY SINCE DAY 1!!
WHEN YOU BUILD YOUR SPREADSHEET TO COMPARE YEAR, HOURS, EQUIPMENT, CONDITION AND PRICE.....YOU WILL QUICKLY REALIZE THIS 48' SABRE SALON EXPRESS IS THE ONE TO BUY.
NEVER BEEN TO FLORIDA, ONLY USED IN THE BRACKISH (NOT SALT) WATERS OF THE CHESAPEAKE BAY- DIFFERENT THAN A FLORIDA BOAT and it SHOWS!!!!
LocationAnnapolis, MD, US
Vessel NameCLUB SHUTTLE
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length48 ft - 14.63 meter
LOA:48 ft - 14.63 meter
Beam:15 ft 4 in - 4.67 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 1 in - 1.24 meter
Bridge Clearance:14 ft 2 in - 4.32 meter
Cruise Speed:32 MPH
Horsepower:550 (Individual), 1100 (combined)
Max Speed:39 MPH
Fuel Tank:525 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:160 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:70 gallons - 1 tank(s)
STEERING AND TRIM SYSTEMS
- CMD helm, with joystick.
- Trim tabs integrated in CMD Zeus pod drives.
- Autopilot integrated in CMD Zeus system
- GPS receiver included
- "Skyhook" GPS position hold system.
Island Berth with 9" Foam mattress
Shoji style portlight screen panels
(2) Hanging Lockers
Teak and Holly Sole
Ensuite Head with custom sized sink vessel to allow more room in master head
"L" settee to starboard 5" foam cushions w storage
High Gloss finished table
Entertainment unit to port including flat screen TV LCD 32' on lift w DVD player
Deep Chart Table forward of L-settee seat port
Fiddles at Nav station
- Princess two burner electric stove
- Aft cockpit mounted icemaker
- Electric grill mounted aft cockpit
- Mid level galley.
- Solid surface galley counter top.
- Stainless steel under mount sink with Scandvik faucet.
- Two burner touch control electric cook top.
- Convection microwave with stainless steel door above aft counter.
- Cabinet with two louvered doors on forward bulkhead.
- Drawers and storage lockers below counter
- Built-in waste basket
- Isotherm stainless steel stand up fridge w freezer
- Swim platform
- Transom doorway
- (3) windshield wipers
- Wash downs - fresh and salt
- Head exhaust fan
- Electric elevator for salon TV
- Smart craft computerized readouts
- Sky hook system
- (3) underwater lights
- Joy stick electronic POD controls
DECK AND HARDTOP
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with balsa core.
- Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces.
- Stainless Steel sliding aft salon door
- Hinged access door to side deck at helm.
- Top hinged windows in salon aft bulkhead.
- Sliding windows in salon on cabin sides.
- Flush, outward opening, transom door with latch.
- Anchor locker with slam latch.
- Lazarette hatch with gas struts and compression latches.
- Hand rails at each corner on cockpit coaming
- Large engine room hatch in main salon with compression latch.
Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with pod drive tunnels for Cummins Zeus drives 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships. ISO NPG white gelcoat w/vinylester backup resin. Bottom, topsides and transom VIP resin infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core. Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core. Resin Infused E-glass swim platform with molded-in anti-skid surface. Hull side rubbing strakes. White PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap. Painted (Urethane) double boot top. Gold recessed cove stripe.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- Water capacity 160 gals.
- 12-Volt pump
- Hot water heater with bypass to heat from engine
- Temperature control valve on hot water supply.
- Hot and cold water pressure system 12V.
- Fresh water spigot in engine room.
- Modified Deep "V" Planing hull design, with shallow pod drive tunnels.
- 14º deadrise at transom, 23º deadrise amidships.
- Bottom, topsides and transom vacuum-infused biaxial E-glass with Corecell SAN foam core.
- Stringer system biaxial E-glass with foam core.
- Bulkheads vacuum-bagged biaxial E-glass with polypropylene honeycomb core.
- Hull side rubbing strakes.
- PVC rub rail with stainless steel cap.
- Optional flag blue hull
- Gold recessed Cove Stripe
- Anchor windless remote at helm
- Onan E Series display
- Dedicated start battery
- Water lift muffler
- Cooling water intake strainer
- Sound shield
- Transfer switch. 120v/240v/50A
- (50) ft shore power cord 220v/50A with Glendenning cord reel, with Optional wireless remotes
- Fail safe galvanic isolator
- Illuminated main circuit breaker distribution panel
- Digital AC system monitor SL42SE
- (1) 120V outlet in each cabin and (1) in engine room
- All galley and head receptacles are GFI protected
- 50amp, 3-bank battery charger
- Reverse cycle heat/ air conditioning in (3) zones
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Annapolis Yacht Company.(7453801)