2013 Beneteau Sense 50
B L E U
B e n e t e a u S e n s e 5 0
P r e l i m i n a r y L i s t i n g
S E N S E . . . a new concept in which cruising under sail has been completely rethought . . . life onboard has been studied in terms of shape, function and navigation . . . starting from a blank page Beneteau has created the most seaworthy of yachts and designed a new way of living on the water.
When the S E N S E 5 0 was introduced to North America at the Annapolis Sailboat Show this ground-breaking new Beneteau design was nothing short of revolutionary. From the hard chines of her powerful hull drawn by Berret/Racoupeau, to the refined modern accommodations crafted by Nauta Design, to a cockpit which rivals the outdoor space and access to the water of many catamarans . . . it was clear that the S E N S E concept from Beneteau was something special and completely new.
B L E U was ordered and commissioned by a knowledgeable owner who values sailing performance on equal par with comfort afloat, so this Beneteau has been outfitted with many go fast options like a classic mast, custom performance sails including code 0 and asymmetric cruising spinnaker, folding prop, carbon/aluminum pole and more.
B L E U has been optimized for performance yet there is no sacrifice in comfort and convenience aboard with a full complement of desirable upgrades like Dock & Go joystick control, air conditioning & heat, bow thruster, electric halyard winch, self tacking jib, electric lift cockpit and salon tables, electric window blinds, electric lift TV, custom canvas & cockpit upholstery, full Raymarine electronics package and more.
Since the owner was planning to cruise B L E U extensively there was also a focus on off-the-grid independence . . . a 7.5kw generator, high-capacity water maker, solar panels, wind turbines, dingy davit arch, extra fuel and water tankage, life raft and fuel polishing system were all part of the program.
It was also her owner's requirement that B L E U stand apart from other sister-ships . . . her Flag Blue Awlgrip and a full teak deck and cockpit meet that requirement beautifully.
B L U E is absolutely gorgeous. She is a one of a kind vessel. With only 188 hours on the Yanmar diesel and 27 hours on the Onan generator you simply will not find a more lightly used, better equipped or better maintained S E N S E 5 0.
This new listing is still under construction with more details on the way. To see some of the features that make this Beneteau special please refer to Options & Upgrades by clicking the Full Specs tab for a more detailed list of additional gear.
Please call or email the listing broker for more information or to arrange a showing.
LocationWest Haverstraw, NY, US
Vessel NameB L E U
Boat TypeRacer and Cruiser
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length50 ft - 15.24 meter
LOA:50 ft 1 in - 15.26 meter
Beam:15 ft 11 in - 4.85 meter
Draft - max:-
Bridge Clearance:73 ft 6 in - 22.4 meter
Horsepower:75 (Individual), 75 (combined)
Fuel Tank:219 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:193 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:21 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Options & Upgrades
- Dock & Go Joystick System
- Shoal Keel (5' 9")
- Classic Mast
- Two Cabin w/Office Layout
- Crew Cabin in Cockpit Locker
- Sensation Trim Level 2013
- Easy Docking Pack 2013
- Raymarine Electronic Pack 2013
- Flag Halyards
- Asymmetric Spinnaker/Code 0 Rigging
- Self Tacking Jib Hardware
- Inner Forestay Chainplate
- Releasable Inner Forestay for Classic Mast
- Easy Sail for Classic Mast
- Aft Arch w/Davits, Solar Panels & Wind Turbines (Starboard Wind Generator not charging)
- Deluxe Wood Cockpit Table w/Electric Up/Down Control
- "Natte Stone" Cockpit Upholstery
- Additional Freshwater Tank (42 Gal)
- Water Maker (4 Gal/hour)
- Onan 7.5kw Generator
- 110v Microwave
- Chilled Water AC/Heat (24k BTU)
- Deluxe Salon Table w/Electric Up/Down Control
- Quiet Flush Electric Toilets (x2)
- Additional Fuel Tank (110 Gal)
- 3-Blade Folding Prop
- TV Antenna
- Samsung TV w/Electric Lift
- Fusion DVD/Stereo
- Raymarine HD Digital Radar
- Raymarine e95 Multi-Function Nav Display at Helms (x2)
- Raymarine e125 Multi-Function Nav Display at Nav Station
- Raymarine Ray49 VHF
- Raymarine AIS 650 (Send & Receive)
- Ocean Air Blinds w/Electric Up/Down Control
- Teak Decks
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Hull w/Snow White Stripes
- Interlux Micron Extra Black Multi-Season Antifouling Paint
- Neil Pryde Custom Performance Main
- Neil Pryde Custom Screecher (Code 0) w/Facnor Furler
- Neil Pryde Custom Asymmetric Spinnaker w/ATN Dousing Sock
- Neil Pryde Custom Self Tacking Jib
- Neil Pryde Custom Staysail
- Neil Pryde Custom Storm Staysail
- Neil Pryde Custom Storm Trysail
- Forespar Carbon/Aluminum Pole w/Mast Track
- Life Raft
- Filter Boss Fuel Polishing System
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Great Hudson Sailing Center - W. Haverstraw.