2013 Beneteau Oceanis 45
We're Proud To Offer This Exceptional, One Owner, Locally Sailed Oceanis 45. As A European Boat Of The Year Recipient, The Beautifully Designed OC 45 Went On To Be One Of Beneteau's Most Successful Models.
Hanuman Is The Popular, Accommodating 2 Cabin Version. A New England Based Boat With Seasonal Use, She's Tastefully Outfitted & In Near New Condition.
Generous In Dimensions & Comfort, She Also Features A Code "0" & Folding Prop To Keep The Sailing Fun!
This Boat's A Pleasure To Show. Call For Details Or An Appointment
LocationBoston, MA, US
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length45 ft - 13.72 meter
LOA:45 ft 9 in - 13.94 meter
Beam:14 ft 9 in - 4.5 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 9 in - 1.75 meter
Prestige Yacht Sales Exclusively Offers This Boat To YBAA Members, Contracting With YBAA Agreements & Forms. A 50/50 Arrangement Shouldn't Be Assumed Until The Involvement Of The Buyer's Broker Is Established.
Generous, Accommodating Layout Featuring Two Stateroom, Each With An En Suite Head. Spacious Forward Owners Stateroom Boasts An Island Bed, Hanging Lockers, Plenty Of Organized Storage & Large Hullside Ports. Main Salon Is Furnished With A Full Dinette Seating Six Comfortably & Converts For Additional Sleeping. Opposite, A Lounging Settee Also Doubles As Seating For A Forward Facing Nav Station. Aft Stateroom Provides Great Guest Comfort With Standing Headroom, Private Head Access, Large Hanging Locker Along With Extensive Pocket Locker & Shelve Storage. Walk-in Storage Compartment Aft Of The Galley Serves As A Pantry, Then Further Aft, Super-Convenient Doorway Access To The Deep Port Cockpit Locker. Throughout, Extensive Coachroof & Hull Side Ports Offer Light & Sense Of Space.
- Ultra Leather Salon & Cabin Cushions
- Dinette Table Converts To Double
- Both Heads Feature Enclosed Shower Compartments
- Durable, Easy Maintenance Parquet Flooring
- 6 1/2 Foot Headroom Throughout
Great Working Galley With Simple Access To The Companionway
- Dual Polished Stainless Sinks
- 3 Burner Stove w/ Oven
- Front Loading Fridge & Countertop Freezer Box
- Extensive Counter, Locker & Drawer Space
HULL / DECKS
Rated As Category "A" For Offshore Use, The Oceanis Features A Solid Fiberglass Hull & Injection-Molded End Grain Balsa Deck Coring. Additionally, A Monolithic Liner Adds Structure & Support To Crucial Components. Featuring Flush Hatches, The Expansive Deck's Profile Is Mostly Flat & Easily Traversed.
- Bow Thruster
- Rub Rail - Vinyl Extrusion w/ Stainless Insert
- Teak Cockpit Sole
- Shoal Keel
- Forward Deck Handrails
Electrically Lowering Transom - Drops To Full Width Platform For Dock & Dinghy Access. When Raised, It Creates A Full Port To Starboard Bench. A Cockpit Arch Is Perfect Staging For The Full Dodger & Bimini Connector - While Keeping The Cockpit Free Of Lines & Aiding In Mainsail Trim.
- Dual Helms w/ Instrument Pedestals, Grab Rails & Stainless Wheels
- Excellent Sightline Forward - Standing or Sitting
- Centerline Table w/ Large Leafs - Settings For Six - Includes Refrigerated Box
- Companionway Doors - Rather Than Cumbersome Boards
- Swim Ladder
RIGGING / SAILS / CANVAS
In-Mast Roller Furling Mainsail & Reduced Profile Genoa Provide Simplicity & An Easily Balanced Rig For Shorthanded Sailing To All Points & Under All Conditions. Running Rigging Is Led Aft To The Safety Of The Cockpit Where A Full Array Of Line Clutches & Self-Tailing Winches Assist In Short Handing.
- ICW Friendly, Furling Mast
- Roller Furling Genoa
- Code "0" Furling Gennaker
- Harken 3 Speed Performa Winches Located At Each Helm
- 2 Coachroof Running Rigging Winches - Portside Electric
- Forward Deck Chainplate For Inner Forestay
Quality Fitted Canvas Package Is In Excellent Condition & Includes:
- Full Dodger Attaches To Arch
- Large Cockpit Bimini w/ Filler Connector To Arch
- Acrylic Cockpit Side Panels
- Complete Sunbrella Cockpit Cushion Set
MECHANICAL / SYSTEMS
Factory Installed Systems Are Engineered To CE Or ABYC Specifications Assuring Reliability & Safety.
- 54 HP Yanmar Diesel - Low Hours - Annual Marina Service
- Smooth Sail Drive Propulsion
- 3 Blade Folding Performance Prop
- Fuel: 53 Gals
- Water: 98 Gals
- Waste: 30 Gals
- 11 Gal Hot Water Heater
- Propane Safety Valve System
ELECTRONICS / NAVIGATION
Electronics At Each Helm Are Integrated & Seamlessly Share Data, Navigational Information & Functions Across Components
- 2 Helm Compasses
- Depth & Knot Meter
- AWI-WSI Wind Index
- 2 Helm Station Chartplotters
- Simrad VHF
- Wireless VHF Remote Mic
12 Volt House Power
- 2 - 45 Watt Solar Panels Mounted Above The Bimini
- Electrical Panel w/ Volt Meter & Water / Fuel Gauges
- Inverter - House Integrated w/ Battery Monitor
- Battery Selector Switching
- 3 House Batteries
- 1 Starter Battery
- 1 Bow Thruster Battery
- 125 Amp Alternator
120 Volt Shore Power
- 30 Amp Service w/ Shore Cord
- Multiple Outlets - Throughout
- 25 Amp Battery Charger
Complete Turnkey Offering
- Misc Handling Gear
- Misc Safety Gear
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Prestige Yacht Sales - East Greenwich, RI.