2010 Lagoon 421
Located at our docks in Edgewater Maryland. The owners have been liveaboard for the past 2 years and are ready to sell. Great boat, and ready to go!!
Call today to set up an appointment.
LocationEdgewater, MD, US
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length42 ft - 12.8 meter
LOA:49 ft 3 in - 15.01 meter
Beam:27 ft 1 in - 8.25 meter
Draft - max:4 ft 1 in - 1.24 meter
Bridge Clearance:70 ft 3 in - 21.41 meter
Dry Weight:27000 lbs
Horsepower:30 (Individual), 60 (combined)
Fuel Tank:86 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:46 gallons - 4 tank(s)
Holding Tank:20 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- 3 cabin owners version
- 12 volt fans
- Upgraded LED lighting throughout interior/exterior
- stateroom mattresses in each cabin
- Fire detectors in every cab
- Large Salon table
- Wrap around seating
- Full Navigation Station
- Galley with upgraded custom drying sink
- Large Fridge & separate Freezer
- Plenty of cupboard storage
- New Microwave - 2017
- Wrap around Salon curtains
- ENO Oven
- ENO 3 burner stove top
- All upgraded LED lighting throughout interior/exterior
- General Ecology Seagull IV X-1K water purifier with spigot at galley sink
Deck and Equipment
- 3 Helm Winches & all electric
- All lines properly labeled
- Cockpit speakers
- Full cockpit enclosure, never wear foul weather gear again
- Bimini top with upgraded viewing glass
- Cockpit fridge
- Large cockpit table with custom swivel to access large Genset locker, this is the full size table, not the cocktail table foot rest
- Large swim ladder on starboard transom
- Fresh water transom connect
- Teak deck in cockpit
- LED spotlight at the stern
- New BBQ with cover
- New child netting - 2017
- 2 new gas tanks - 2017
- New fenders
- Lifesling 2 - 2017
Electronics and Navigation
- Spectra Catalina Mark II 12 gph Watermaker with MPC electronic controls and 5 day automatic back flush. The automatic back-flush allows you to leave the boat for more than five days without pickling. The unit is ported to both port and starboard tanks. Easily powered by the solar panels.
- Garmin GHP Autopilot with 2 Garmin GHC 10 controls & Helm and Nav Station.
- Icom SSB 802 with AT140 Auto tuner & 23 foot antenna.
- Icom 604 VHF with separate power supply and mast top antenna.
- Garmin 200 VHF separate power supply and separate stern mounted antenna
- Garmin AIS 600 Class B AIS transceiver- all systems integrated
- Garmin 18HD Radar
- 6012 Garmin at Helm and Garmin 4210 Navigation station
- Extensive NMEA 2000 Network & AIS, VHF radio, engine data, autopilot, chart plotters, GPS, Depth
- Garmin GMI 10 at both helm and nav station
- 3 235 watt solar panels & connected to Outback 85 Charge Controller
- 6 SMS AGM 400 batteries (new 2018) and approximately 1200 amp hours
- Victron Multiplus 120 volt charger with 3000 watt true sign wave inverter & top of the line & can charge whole system & be programmed to start Genset, if batteries get too low.
- Xantrex battery monitor
- Quick Nautic hot water heater with all new connections - 11 gallons & heated from Port Engine or 110v circuit on shore power or genset.
- OGM Mast head light & Anchor Light & LED tricolor with anchor light photodiode
- Raritan Marine Elegance electric fresh water flush head in the owners hull - No salt water means no stink in the bowl from the raw flushing water and no lime build up in the tanks or hoses.
Electrical and Power
- Garmin 6012 - newly refurbished 2017
- Updated Garmin maps
- Westerbeke Generator - 860 hours
- Galvanic isolator
- New membrane for water maker 2017
- New generator battery - 2017
- Centralized monitoring for all tanks (water, holding, gas) from single panel
- Updated internal DC wiring 12 volt fans
- New shore power 50amp cord 2017
- Updated internal DC wiring 2017
- Replaced all holding tank hoses throughout boat
- 4 Separate Cruisair systems 1 18,000 BTU - Main cabin 1 12,000 BTU - Owners 2 8000 BTU - Starboard hull
- Washer/Dryer - Splendide 2100XC - Powered by shore and genset - Uses 7-18 gallons depending on cycle
- Watermaker - Spectra Catalina Mark II - 12gph - with MPC electronic controls and 5 day automatic back flush - The Auto back flush allows you to leave the boat for more than 5 days without pickling. The unit is ported to both port and starboard tanks. Easily powered by solar panels.
Engines and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3JHSE Saildrives with Flexofold 3 bladed folding props.
- Starboard 2914 hours port 2927 (water heater heats from this side)
- Saildrives upgraded to split ring adaptor mounts for zincs. No more hauling the boat to replace the Saildrive zincs.
- Maretron EMS100 Engine Monitor NMEA 2000 shows oil pressure, water temp and digital RPM
- 2 Starting batteries - New 11/2018
- Complete 1000 hour service on both engines, with injector cleaned, new alternators and new heat exchangers on both engines - 1/2017
- Full Genset 100 hour service - 1/2019
- New RACOR Lifeguard Fuel / Air Separators for each tank
- New crane for hoisting outboard
- New anodes on both saildrives - 11/2018
Sails and Rigging
- Re-certified Viking 6 person life raft - 2017
- Upgraded semi-custom Ronstan cam cleat for Lazy Jacks.
- Head Sail by Incidences Sails & Sun Shield replaced 2013.
- Reacher & Baxter Sails custom made with Facnor Furler System
- FX sails Asymmetrical Spinnaker with sock 2011 mounts to built in pole.
- Jib sheets - 2017
- Carbon fiber folding passerelle made by Exit Carbon.
- Spade S160 and color coded chain with legend inside hatch cover
- Quick model Aelph AL-3 Vertical Electric Windlass Anchor and deck wash down at
- Garhauer Dinghy outboard crane with stanchion mount for outboard Deck mounted
- Harken davit winch.
- Current flares
- Life Jackets
- Boat hook
- 3 fire extinguishers
- All safety equipment is up to date
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Sail Away Catamarans Yacht Sales.