2001 Nordic Tugs 32
Law-De-Daw is a safe and economical cruiser with user friendly features like quick access to the deck, 360 degree visibility, complete electronics and ease of handling with the bow thruster. Her reliable Cummins 220hp diesel has an economical fuel burn of 2.5 mpg at 8 kts giving her a 500 mile range (fast cruise at 12 kts and max at 16 kts).
She is the ideal cruiser for 2 yet will comfortably accommodate 4 overnight. The salon and dining area are well designed and compliment the adjacent portside galley with a custom Arrigoni dining/cocktail table, a convertible L shaped settee, Nova -Kool refrigerator/freezer and extensive counter space. Her creature comforts include 6' 8" headroom, enclosed shower, teak furnishings, reverse cycle air conditioning/heat and Nordic Tug quality throughout.
The fuel efficiency and speed of the Nordic Tugs 32 enables you to cruise further and faster than conventional trawlers. She is a very versatile cruiser; she can attain speeds up to 16 knots or cruise at only 1 gph! She comes fully equipped with radar, GPS, autopilot, VHF, windlass, bow thruster and a new (2018) dinghy and motor(1 hr). She has everything you need to cruise away today. Why buy new?
Please note: Law-De-Daw recently had her 5.5kw Northern Lights generator removed and is wired/plumbed for a replacement. A new 6.5kw replacement is quoted at $15,000 installed.
Purchase price is $134,000 with the new generator or $119,000 as is.
Ask about a 50% slip and storage discount for new customers at an upscale Rhode Island marina. Keep in mind vessels berthed in R.I. do not pay sales or use taxes. International shipping is available from 2 nearby depots.
LocationWarwick, RI, US
Vessel NameLaw-De-Daw II
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length32 ft - 9.75 meter
LOA:34 ft 2 in - 10.42 meter
Beam:11 ft - 3.35 meter
Draft - max:-
Builder: Nordic Tugs Designer: Lynn Semour
LOA: 34' 11" LWL: 30'8" Beam: 11'
Draft: 3' 9'
Cummins Engine 6BT5.9-M
HP: 220 Hours: 3777
Cruising Speed: 9 knots Max Speed: 17 knots
Fuel: 200 gallons Water: 114 gallons Holding: 30 gallons
Law-De-Daw II can be entered through the port or starboard pilot house sliding doors or via the stern salon door. The elevated helm station has complete electronics and is user friendly with 360 degree visibility. It features teak furnishings and a double helm seat with engine room access below.
Moving aft and down a few steps is the salon and dining area to starboard with the galley to port. The salon features a beautiful custom Arrigoni high/low table cocktail/dining table. There is ample seating on a large convertible settee and aft is an entertainment center with a 17" flat screen TV, DVD player, Sirius satellite radio and four (4) speakers. The full function galley runs along the port side and features a large counter area and ample storage. Aft and up leads to the fantail cockpit with room for directors chairs and lounging.
The master stateroom is down and forward of the helm and features a large size berth to starboard and a long settee to port. The private head is adjoining. There are plentiful storage drawers, cabinet, hanging closet, reading lights,12v outlets, and an overhead hatch w/screen.
- Princess Two (2)Burner Electric Cooktop Stove
- Panasonic Broiler/Bake/ Microwave
- Nova-Kool Under Counter Refrigerator
- Nova-Kool Under Counter Freezer
- Deep SS Sink w/ Pressurized H/C Water
- Kumma Six (6) gal SS Hot Water Heater (2011)
- Water Filtration Unit
- Storage Drawers and Cabinets
- Large Laminate Counter Top
- 12v Outlets
- 50 amp Shore Power w/ Cable
- Four (4) Golf House Batteries (2018)
- One (1) Engine Start Battery (2018)
- On-Off Battery Switches
- Xantrex Battery Charger
- AC/DC Electrical Panel w/ Breakers
- Xantrex Inverter
- Two (2) Bilge Pumps
- Sealand Vacuflush Sanitation System
- Holding Tank Watch Monitoring System
- Sink w/ Pressurized H/C Water
- Curtin Enclosed Shower w/ Pressurized H/C Water
- Cummins 6BTA 5.9-M 220hp Turbo Diesel Engine w/ 3,777 hrs
- Sidepower 4hp Bow Thruster w/ Joy Stick Control
- Two (2) Mermaid Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning Units 1600 btu each w/ Digital Controls
- Hydraulic Steering
- Raymarine CS 120 Series Network Multifunction Color Display w/ East Coast-Great Lakes Region Avionics Chip.Raymarine ST 60 Tri Data
- Raytheon 6000 Plus Autopilot
- Raytheon 100 Autopilot Remote
- Polaroid 17" Flat Screen TV
- Magnavox DVD Player
- Jansen AM/FM/CD Radio
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- Four(4) Speakers
- Achilles RIB Dinghy 9new 2018)
- Tohatsu 4hp 4 stroke outboard (new 2018 w/ 1 hour)
- Non - Skid Deck
- Newmar Windlass w/ Deck Foot Switches (2017)
- Deck Box (Moulded In Cockpit)
- Locking Lazarete Hatch
- Aft Deck Shower w/ Pressurized H/C Water
- Transom Door
- Full Beam Swim Platform w/ SS Swim Ladder
- SS Anchor Roller
- Delta Anchor - 35 lb w/Anchor Chain And Rode
- SS Cross Bit Mooring Bollard
- Seawater Deck Washdown
- Fire Boy Fire Suppression System
- Three (3) Fire Extinguishers
- Four Adult Life Vests
- Sundeck Rail Package w/ Ladder
- Window Snap- On Sunscreens
- Spare Prop
- Power- washed And All Zincs Replaced (2018)
- Spare Engine Water Pump
- SS Block and Tackle Hoist
- Nordic Tug Operators Manual
- All Equipment Manuals
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.