2016 Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII
Lil' Darling (name reserved) is a stunning low hour 2016 Picnic Boat MKIII. She has been well cared for since new by Hinckley Yacht Services and is stored in heated indoor storage with Hinckley in Portsmouth, RI. Well optioned with 370hp engines, genset AC and more.
ModelPicnic Boat MKIII
LocationPortsmouth, RI, US
Vessel NameLIL' DARLING
Boat TypeJet Boat
Designer:Hinckley Design Group
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length37 ft - 11.28 meter
LOA:36 ft 11 in - 11.25 meter
Beam:11 ft 3 in - 3.43 meter
Draft - max:2 ft 1 in - 0.63 meter
Model:8LV common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:33 MPH
Horsepower:370 (Individual), 740 (combined)
Max Speed:38 MPH
Fuel Tank:220 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:27 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Lil' Darling (name reserved) is a stunning 2016 Picnic Boat MKIII with very low hours. This almost new example has been well cared for by Hinckley Yacht Services since her build in 2016. She is wintering in heated indoor storage with Hinckley in Portsmouth, Rhode Island and the rest of the year she sits in a shed and is only launched when used on the water. This Picnic Boat MKIII is well optioned for elegant cruising as well as weekend getaways with her optional generator and Air Conditioning. The updated Hinckley JetStick II provides Heading Hold and a Hover lock for effortless maneuvering. Please review the below specs and pictures to see how special this example is. She will be sure to turn heads in every port of call.
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hull
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and painted to match non-skid decks.
- Light Cream double bootstripe
- Red Micron Extra bottom paint
Construction of the hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has custom optioned teak deck with white caulk that improves the functionality and upgrades the overall look, stainless steel bracket and half round.
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Teak inserts on swim platform in lieu of standard non-skid
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller. Hinckley designed polished SS folding anchor roller with 12-volt windlass. Windlass controls at helm and handheld wireless remote. Polished SS Delta anchor with 25' SS chain and 150' rode.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical ports on house sides with opening port in the head.
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with Radome painted to match deck. Remotespotlight on mast, painted to match deck.
- Large opening side windows in Pilothouse
- (2) Stainless Steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- Fresh water wash down spigot in anchor well
- Varnished full Teak package including dash, pilothouse liners and cockpit coamings.
The Cockpit features ample cushioned seating at the transom, with optional removable varnished teak table.
More Cockpit features:
Gloss vanished teak cockpit coaming.
Optional Bimini top
Starboard transom door from swim platform
Optional sole receiver installed in port cockpit area for use with folding pilothouse table.
Swim platform clad in teak
Cockpit cushions in Premium Upholstery Duralee, Pavilion # 15402-206 Navy in lieu of standard Sunbrella.
- Optional Hinckley-designed Bo-Peep boarding handle - with mount to port and starboard for easier boarding.
Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat
18" Deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity between cockpit and pilothouse
Two speakers in cockpit with dedicated amplifier and volume control
Two stainless steel holders mounted on the port and starboard side decks
Two Rupp rod holders mounted on port under gunwales
The Pilothouse is fully air conditioned with Duralee, Pavilion #15402-206 Navy upholstery at port and starboard.
- Varnished teak pilothouse liners and dash
- Optional removable custom folding Teak dining table with stainless steel base - can also be used in cockpit.
- (4) Pilothouse windows with include: (2) Manual Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers
- Insulated white overhead has two optional (2) Electric opening oversized hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- Optional Stidd seats with Luxor Leather Soft Touch Plus - BR-01 Vellumfor helmsman and navigator seats with integral folding foot rests
- Optional 8" deep insulated and drained cooler in port amenity between cockpit and pilothouse with folding lid and storage below.
- Pilothouse cushions in Duralee, Pavilion #15402-206 Navy
- Two 12,000 BTU air conditioning/reverse cycle heat units in pilothouse with separate controls for port and starboard.
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- (10) Cup holders, three at each settee and two at each helm location
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 3-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Custom teak dining table with base
- Stamoid window and windshield covers
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick II®" with H-Lock and Heading hold features
- Livorsi Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- 12-volt "cigarette style" outlet near helm
- Glove box/storage with lid at aft end of starboard shelf
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine e165 16" color Chartplotter/Radar with 4kw 24" color HD scanner
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- i70 Multifunction instrument display with depth interfaced with Raymarine equipment
- Standard Horizon Explorer Gx1600BVHF radio with RAM mic
- Racor fuel filter/water audible alarm with indicators for generator main engines
- High water bilge alarm with indicators for each bilge zone (3)
- ACR remote spotlight control
- Optional SR150 SiriusXM satellite weather
Fusion Bluetooth compatible stereo
Independent volume controls for pilothouse and cockpit at helm
Cockpit speakers have dedicated amplifier
All speakers for system are Alpine
(2) Pair of speakers - (1) pair in pilothouse forward and (1) pair in cockpit. All speakers have remote volume control
Independent climate controls at port and starboard helm
The Queen Island Berth interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry with optional settee to port. The cabin sole is gloss varnished teak and tulipwood. This spacious cabin with 6'2" standing headroom is fully climate controlled via a single 10,000 BTU reverse-cycle air conditioning unit with outlets in the main cabin and the head. Entry is from the pilothouse companionway to the galley to port, private head to starboard and the island berth accommodations forward.
- Custom Corian "Mineral" countertop in galley
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration - 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- Mug and glass storage below microwave
- 110-volt outlet
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
- A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door panel door
- Custom satin varnished cherry countertop and under-mounted porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Air conditioning/heat outlet in head
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation.
- Stainless steel towel bar
ISLAND QUEEN BERTH (Forward)
- Optional Island Queen berth with settee to port for easy access to the bunk.
Storage lockers under Island Queen berth have easy-access cherry front drawers.
Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the berths to starboard.
Optional shear lockers located to port and starboard for additional storage
Overhead Stainless Steel opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade.
Air conditioning/heat outlet in cabin with zone control located at galley aft face
Mattress cover upholstered in Duralee, Pavilion #15402-206 Navy.
Cabin seat upholstered in Perennials, Slubby #655-143 Grotto.
3 Throw Pillows - 18" sq in Perennials Slubby #655-143 Grotto with Perennials Nailhead #620-229 Sahara Piping.
3 Throw Pillows 12" sq in Perennials Chameleon #900-75 Geranium Red using the front side of the material with Perennials Nailhead #620-229 Sahara Piping.
2 Throw Pillows - 12" sq in Duralee Pavilion #15402-206 Navy with Perennials Nailhead #620-229 Sahara Piping.
2 Throw Pillows - 12" x 18" rectangular lumbar in Perennials Slubby #655-143 Grotto with Perennials Nailhead #620-229 Sahara Piping.
2 Throw Pillows - 12" x 18" rectangular lumbar in Perennials Chameleon #900-75 Geranium Red using the front side of the material with Perennials Nailhead #620-229 Sahara Piping.
- Optional 9 KW Onan generator with sound shield (18 hrs - Feb 2019)
- Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system.
- (2) 12-volt house batteries for a total of 420-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House - Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- (2) Two 185 amp 12 Volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for each starting battery
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- (2) 30 amp shore power cord. (1) dedicated to house and charging loads and (1) dedicated to climate control systems
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
- 3000 watt pure sign wave inverter with control mounted in cabin
- Optional 110 volt outlet located at port helm
- Twin Yanmar 8LV-370-hp Common Rail diesel engines
- Optional dual Racor filters with selector valve for main engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7" hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStick II" control system is integrated with the bow thruster
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator with audible alarm panel at helm
- Yanmar LCD multi-function display. Separate Livorsi analog tachometer, oil pressure, fuel tank gauge, and engine coolant temperature for each engine.
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
- Compass: Ritchie, mounted at helm seat.
- Fire Extinguisher: Three 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical.
- Flares: USCG approved flare kit.
- Horn: 12-volt Kahlenberg air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult Type 1 PFD.
- Lines: Four 1/2" docking lines.
- Running Lights: Approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Three 8" x 20" inflatable fenders with Polartec covers and Wichard snap hooks for each fender line.
- Boat Hook: Mounted under side deck.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.