2011 Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII
"WINDSCAPE" (name reserved) is a well optioned Hinckley Picnic Boat MKIII. She boasts "JetStick II", teak decks, genset, AC, folding teak table in pilothouse, KVH dome for DIRECTV and more. This low hour Picnic Boat is priced to sell. She services with Hinckley in Stamford, CT. Asking $589K
ModelPicnic Boat MKIII
LocationStamford, CT, US
Boat TypeJet Boat
Designer:Hinckley Design Group
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length37 ft - 11.28 meter
LOA:36 ft 11 in - 11.25 meter
Beam:11 ft 3 in - 3.43 meter
Draft - max:2 ft 1 in - 0.63 meter
Model:D4 common rail diesel
Cruise Speed:29 MPH
Horsepower:300 (Individual), 600 (combined)
Max Speed:33 MPH
Fuel Tank:220 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:40 gallons - 1 tank(s)
Holding Tank:27 gallons - 1 tank(s)
"WINDSCAPE" (name reserved) is a low hour 2011 Hinckley Picnic Boat Mark III. She was built by a very knowledgeable owner and has many desirable custom features including innovative coaming gates which allow for easier boarding from the side of the boat, "JetStick II", air conditioning in the pilothouse and down below, generator, teak decks, teak coaming, folding teak table in pilothouse, KVH dome for DIRECTV, and many other useful features. The Picnic Boat Mark III features powered pilothouse windows and overhead hatches, a modern hull designed for exceptional rough-water performance and amenities to include a transom door and comfortable seating for 10 in its expansive pilothouse and cockpit area. This low hour example services with Hinckley Yacht Services in Stamford, CT and just competed all winter mechanicals and is ready for the summer.
HULL and DECK
The Hull is Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar E-glass hybrid outer skin. Aircraft grade end-grain balsa below the waterline. Carbon-fiber inner skin. SCRIMP® laminated with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and closed-cell foam core, SCRIMPED with vinylester resin.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck, with contrasting "Moondust" nonskid pattern.
- Double cream bootstripe
- Red Bottom
- Marelon ball-valve seacocks with thru-hulls below water line and Marelon thru-hulls above the waterline
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, bracket and half round
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush foredeck anchor locker with hinged hatch and fold-out anchor roller.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on house top, cabin and aft end of pilothouse
- Four (4) elliptical opening ports on house sides with screens
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight, Radome painted to match deck.
- Large side windows in Pilothouse open electrically
- (2) Stainless steel electric opening hatches in the Pilothouse with powered Ocean Air Sky Screens
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and 316L stainless steel mooring cleats - mid-rail easily reached from cockpit - pop-up mid ship cleats
- Fender padeyes with toe rail chafe strips
- ACR spotlight - Masthead mounted with helm mounted electric remote control.
The Cockpit features cushioned seating at the transom with removable cushions at transom door. Aft facing seats are located at the forward end of the cockpit.
Teak interior and teak cockpit coaming.
Starboard transom door from swim platform
Teak boarding step for port or starboard side deck
Courtesy lights under side decks port and starboard
- (2) Alpine M600 marine speakers
Cockpit/pilothouse lockers with varnished louvered teak doors
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve at stern seat
- Fishing rod holders port and starboard side decks with (2) Rupp Rod racks for rod storage under port side deck
- Stamoid cockpit cover
maineThe Pilothouse is fully air conditioned and has several custom features such as full-length overhead teak hand rail, varnished teak binocular holder and teak magazine rack
- Teak finished pilothouse upper sides and dash
- (4) Pilothouse windows with Green Tint include: (2) Electric Sliding side windows and (2) Fixed, forward withdouble arm style, windshield wipers with large wiper blades and fresh water washers
- Ivory Ultraleather helmsman and passenger seats
- Pilothouse dining table with flip down leaves; removable with storage bag
- Insulated white overhead has two (2) Electric opening hatches with Ocean Air Sky screens/shades
- (2) Hella Fans
- (2) Alpine M600 pilothouse marine speakers
- 20,000 BTU air conditioning - powered by onboard generator or shore power
- Additional illumination is by four (4) overhead low-voltage halogen lights
- Storage lockers under pilothouse settees
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- (2) Varnished teak handrail on centerline
- Stamoid 5-piece drop curtains with Eisenglass windows
- Refrigerator mounted in starboard amenity
- Portside amenity has built- in self draining drink cooler with stowage underneath
- 110-volt outlet on portside
HELM STATION (Starboard)
- Varnished teak instrument pod
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley "JetStick II"
- Engine gauges, tachometer with hour meter, oil pressure, water temp., nozzle indicator
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- 12-volt "cigarette style" outlet in chart pocket
- Varnished teak binocular holder
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Raymarine ST-6001 Autopilot interfaced to GPS
- Raymarine E140 14" color Chartplotter/Radar with HD scanner
- Icom M604 VHF radio and Commandmic III
- Alpine AM/FM/CD Receiver, CD Changer/Controller
- Ipod connection
- (4) Alpine M600 marine speakers - 1 pair pilothouse, 1 pair in cockpit port & stbd kickwells.
- Alpine KTP-445 power pack powers all 4 speakers
- 22" Sole' HD LCD TV with DVD player
- KVH MI Satellite TV system with Direct TV Network
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry. The cabin sole is varnished teak and tulipwood and has a custom cabin sole cover. Louvered cherry locker doors and (5) Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lights add to the cabin ambience.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioning with oulets in the main cabin and the head compartment. Air conditioning power by 9KW Onan generator or shore power.
Entry is from the Pilothouse companionway to the Galley to port, private Head to starboard and the V-berth accommodations forward.
- Abalone Corian countertop
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, spray nozzle and hot and cold pressure water.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration - 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining insulated box
- Single electric burner cook-top with Abalone cover
- 600-watt 110-volt microwave oven
- Built-in bin for dish stowage
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Red step-light in galley
- Under counter pull-out garbage receptacle
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink.
A "pantry" locker with louvered door and several shelves separates the galley from the forward V-berth area and houses the stereo system.
HEAD (Next aft starboard)
- Solid cherry door
- Molded fiberglass sole for easy cleaning
- Under-mounted porcelain sink
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water - bracket for shower bulkhead mounted
- Sealand Vacu-Flush electric marine head is plumbed to a 27-gallon aluminum holding tank and overboard discharge
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame
- Storage is provided by cherry faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening port with screen, as well as forced ventilation
- Stainless steel towel bar
- A very comfortable double berth is formed with an insert.
- V-berth upholstered in Sunbrella fabric.
- Varnished cherry shelves over berths outboard
- Storage lockers under V-berth has easy-access cherry drop-front doors.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker is just aft of the V-berths to starboard.
- (2) Hella fans - port and starboard bulkhead facing aft.
- Overhead opening hatch with Ocean Air Sky screen/shade
Low resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system. Zinc saver.
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps.
- Start - Two 12-volt AGM Group 31 batteries with 950 CCA capability.
- House - Two 12-volt AGM Group 4D batteries - 210-amps each.
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch allows emergency starting.
- 80-amp battery alternator on engine.
- 12-volt distribution panel includes thermo-magnetic breakers, volt and amp meter.
110-volt AC electrical system
- 110-volt shore power inlet and relay.
- 50-amp shore power cord with Glendinning retractable power cord.
- Victron Multiplus inverter/charger with 100-amp 12-volt multi-stage battery charging capability.
Onan 9-KW generator (236-hrs 4/2019) and sound shield:
- Can power separate pilothouse and main cabin/head air conditioning systems.
- Twin VOLVO 300-hp D4 diesel engines
- Hamilton 274 Jet Drives
- Twin ZF 63 transmissions
- 7" hydraulic variable thrust bow thruster
- Hinckley custom "JetStick II" control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Dual cylinder trim tabs with indicator controls at helm
- Fuel filter/water separator
- Volvo EVC Tachometer with LCD multi-function display
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges.
- Alarms for high-low oil pressure, and high engine water temperature and hydraulic pressure.
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- (3) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches and high water alarm
- High pressure deck wash pump
- Whale emergency bilge pump - mounted in cockpit locker.
- In-line 12-volt automatic shower sump pump.
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater - shore power and engine heated.
- 40-gallon polyethelelene water tank.
- (2) 110-gallon polyethelene fuel tanks - total 220-gallons.
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam-lined engine box insulation.
- Engine box cover has double gaskets and an electric riser.
- Engine box forced-air exhaust fan.
- Baffled and insulated air intake
- Automatic engine compartment fire suppression system, with automatic engine shut-down
- 20,000 BTU air conditioning in pilothouse - powered by onboard generator or shore power.
- 10,000 BTU air conditioning in main cabin and head - powered by onboard generator or shore power.
Ground Tackle System:
- Muir electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with polished stainless steel Delta 22# anchor + 15' stainless steel chain & 150' anchor rode and polished stainless steel folding bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or a handheld wired remote at anchor locker.
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & flush socket.
- Boat hook - mounted under side deck.
- Dock lines
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Deck shower/water outlet with hot & cold mixing valve.
- Life jackets
- Fire extinguishers
- 12-volt trumpet air horn with switch on dash.
- Masthead and running lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Brewer Yacht Sales, Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Portsmouth - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.