2003 Beneteau 393
Just listed and in almost new condition. A must see vessel which the second owners have maintained with an open checkbook. She is the 2 cabin, 2 head model with in mast furling main, Raymarine electronics, like new interior and only 400 hours on the Yanmar. New in 2019 is the Doyle 140% roller furling genoa and Fairclough winter cover.
There is no sales tax on vessels purchased in RI. This vessel is near 2 international shipping depots and can easily be exported to Europe or the Islands.
Available with the option of a slip at an upscale marina Rhode Island. She is ready to cruise with all safety and docking gear. You won't find a 393 in better condition....reluctantly for sale due to relocation. Why buy new?
LocationWarwick, RI, US
Boat TypeRacer and Cruiser
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length39 ft - 11.89 meter
LOA:39 ft - 11.89 meter
Beam:13 ft 1 in - 3.99 meter
Draft - max:5 ft 1 in - 1.55 meter
Horsepower:56 (Individual), 56 (combined)
Coming down the companionway, she has a U-shaped Galley to port w/ double S/S sink, pressurized hot & cold mixer taps in galley and heads. A 2-burner/oven-propane stove, 12V Fridge/Icebox. Head off salon, 2 berth aft cabin w/hanging locker, forward cabin w/ 2 berth Pullman + hanging locker. The second head is located in the bow. A C shaped dinette w/ bench is to port with starboard side cabinets in the salon. The portside Nav Station faces forward and is opposite the dinette.
- Two Zone Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning & Heat
- AM/FM/CD w/Speakers in Salon & Cockpit
- Halogen ceiling lights in salon, galley and cabins
- Fluorescent ceiling light in galley
- Reading lights in cabins
- Hatch & Port Screens
- Four 12 Volt Hella Turbo Fans
- Halogen light at nav station
The large u-shaped galley is ready for the gourmet chef
- Laminated work surfaces
- Two Burner LPG Stove and Oven
- Stainless Steel Guard Rail
- Trash Can
- Microwave Oven
- Pressure Hot & Cold Water
- Front Loading refrigerator With Separate Top Loading Freezer
- Cutlery Drawer
- Storage Cabinets For Galley Ware
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- All dishware, cutlery, pots & pans are included.
- (2) Fully moulded head compartments
- Marine toilets
- Washbasins with hot & cold water
- Shower drain pumps
- Cabinets with mirrors
- Macerator Pumps for both holding tanks
Walk through transom with swim platform, stern rail seats, T-shaped cockpit with pedestal mounted leather covered wheel. Three storage lockers in cockpit. Anchor locker at the bow with electric windlass and bow roller. Stainless Steel bow and stern pulpits with double lifelines. Aluminum toerail, Stainless Steel hand rails.
- Six aluminum mooring cleats
- Lifeline gates
- Lowering helm seat for access to boarding platform
- Slatted Teak cockpit seats
- Cockpit table
- Stainless Steel swim ladder
- Genoa sheet tracks with adjustable cars
- Genoa sheet lead blocks with built in stoppers
- Five sheet stoppers
- Cockpit shower
Yanmar 56 hp with 400 hours
Cruising Speed: 7
Max Speed: 8
Fresh Water: 131
Electronics and Navigation
- Ray Autopilot
- RL 70 Radar, GPS, Chart
- Ray Tridata; depth, speed/log & temp
- Ray ST60 wind speed/direction
- Standard Horizon VHF
- JVC Stereo AM/FM/CD
- 4 speakers: 2 salon, 2 cockpit
Sails and Rigging
637 sq. ft. sail area total with roller furling genoa and in the mast furling main.
- New (2018) Doyle 140% roller furling jib
- In mast furl main very good cond.
- New (2018) Fairclough winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.