1999 Silverton 41 Convertible
The CERES is a 1999 Model Silverton 41 Convertible that is powered by the optional CATERPILLAR 3126 TA diesels that are rated at 420 HP. This model was produced by Silverton Yachts from 1991 through 1999; it is only rarely available with "diesel power" vis the standard big-block gas engines.
The CERES has been well-maintained overall and with nice upgrades to her interior decor & furnishings within the past few years. "Clean & neat" are appliable terms to describe her. The starboard engine was just rebuilt in the Fall of 2016 and it has all of 5-7 hours on it to date! The FB Enclosure is in excellent condition as are the rest of the CERES' options and gear.
The CERES is offered for brokerage sale as her Owner has acquired a larger boat. Located here at the Brewer Yacht Haven Marina in Stamford, she is stored in the water and under a shrink-wrap Winter Cover. The CERES "shows well" and appointments for viewings are certainly encouraged.
LocationStamford, CT, US
Boat TypeConvertible Boat
Flag of Registry
Available for sale in U.S. watersYes
Length41 ft - 12.5 meter
LOA:46 ft 3 in - 14.1 meter
Beam:14 ft 11 in - 4.55 meter
Draft - max:3 ft 7 in - 1.09 meter
Bridge Clearance:19 ft 7 in - 5.97 meter
Dry Weight:24975 lbs
Model:3126 TA FWC
Cruise Speed:29 MPH
Horsepower:420 (Individual), 840 (combined)
Max Speed:33 MPH
Fuel Tank:524 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Fresh Water Tank:200 gallons - 2 tank(s)
Holding Tank:60 gallons - 1 tank(s)
The Silverton 41 Convertible with a solid, hand-laid up fiberglass hull.
- White Gelcoat topsides
- Black bottom paint
- White Gelcoat finish
- Bow rail, stainless steel
- Safety rails, double-rail, stainless steel (note: from bow pulpit to side deck entrance from Cockpit)
- (2) Grab rails, on Cabin Top, stainless steel
Flybridge & Helm Station
- Console controls
- Overhead locker, lockable, for VHF
- Electronics mounted in Helm Station console
- (2) Custom / replacement "SILVERTON YACHTS" Helm Seats w. adjustable bolsters (2011)
- Swim platform
- Transom door (note: starboard side, aft)
- In-Sole Fish Box
- Bait Station & sink
- Tackle Storage
- Rod holders in Cockpit coamings
The CERES has a nice, clean "light & airy" interior accommodation with a Galley Down - Dinette Down layout. The Master Stateroom / Fore Cabin features a centerline Queen berth. The Guest Cabin, aft & to port, has the classic "over & under" double berth configuration. The dual-access Head is to starboard opposite and has a large separate shower with a full enclosure.
- Carpet for interior throughout, Beige (note: all new in 2012 & cleaned, Spring 2017)
- Curtains & Drapes (2012); SUNBRELLA Blue / Gold striped fabric
- Interior Trim, SUNBRELLA Blue / Gold fabric (2012)
- ULTRALEATHER Seating Upholstery, Light Beige (2012)
- Convertible Sofa (2012)
- Swivel chair (2012)
The SILVERTON 41C has the Head located on the starboard side, opposite the Guest Stateroom. It is ensuite to the Master Stateroom & the passageway.
- Marine Head, SEALAND VacuFlush
- Holding tank w/ (60) US Gallons capacity
- Overboard & deck discharge for the Holding Tank
- Shower stall, separate
The SILVERTON 41C has a "Galley Down" layout, port side.
- NORCOLD Refrigeration / Freezer, dual voltage 12 VDC / 110 VAC (note: replaced with a new unit, 9-17)
- Stove w/ (2) electric burners, PRINCESS flush-mount
- Microwave oven, GOLDSTAR
- Coffee maker, BLACK & DECKER SpaceSaver
- CORIAN countertops
- Icemaker, U-LINE (note: installed in Salon, port side)
The CERES is powered by twin CATERPILLAR 3126 Turbocharged Aftercooled TA (6) cylinder (4) stroke Marine Diesels that are rated at 420 HP at 2800 RPM.
The CERES had her starboard engine replaced last Fall and just before her layup for the Winter. Her logged time to date on that engine is some 5-7 hours.
The port engine has some 1,355 hours on her hour meter.
- Water-cooled manifolds & turbochargers
- Sea-water aftercoolers
- Fuel transfer pumps
- RACOR 900 fuel filters (note: new RACOR for the port engine, 8-17)
- Air inlet heaters, 12 VDC
- Engine room blower, 12 VDC, 20 CFM
- Oil level gauges
- GLENDINNING throttle controls, electronic
- MORSE Shift controls, electric
- Oil changing system
- BENNETT Trim Tabs
- XINTEC Fireboy 1301 Halon Fire Extinguishing System, automatic
- (2) (4) Blade propellers, bronze
- Engine Synchronzer (note: not functioning but parts available aboard to make it so)
The CERES has both a 12VDC Ship's Service and a 115VAC Shore Power Systems.
- Shore Power, 2x 30 AH w/ HUBBELL connectors & cords
- Batteries, 12VDC: 1x 8D Engine Start (new, Fall 2016)
- Battery Charger, MASTERVOLT 1240-3 (digital / auto) (new, 2013)
- KOHLER 8kW diesel generator (note: 1300 hours)
- (2) Fish tanks (note: circulating pump not in commission)
- Cockpit shower
- Fresh-water deck wash-down
- (3) Electric / automatic bilge pumps
- Shower sump pump
- Spotlight, remote-controlled (note: mounted on Foredeck at bow anchor platform, unit & control both new & replaced 8-17)
- SAFE-T-ALERT Carbon Monoxide Fume Detector
- (2) VHF, RAYMARINE (note: installed on FB & Salon, starboard side near Electrical Panel)
- RAYMARINE RL70 Display
- RAYMARINE GPS, RL760
- RAYMARINE Radar, RL70
- RAYMARINE Depth Sounder, RL760 & Fish-Funder, RL770
- DANFORTH Compass, 3"
- RAYMARINE Speed / Log
- RAYMARINE, RayPilot 650
- AM / FM Stereo
- Anchor windlass, LEWMAR electric
- Anchor w/ rode, DELTA Plow / 20' chain & 100'+ nylon rode
- Full Flybridge Enclosure, SUNBRELLA (2012)
- EISENGLASS Forward Panels (2012)
- EZCY Side Panels (2012)
- USCG Gear (note: no flares)
- (6) Rocket launchers on FB frame
- (2) Fire extinguishers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.